**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Using Red Hulk vs 5.4.6 Ultron, a good choice or not a big deal?

Just curious if Red Hulk would be a good option vs the final Ultron. I know to be very careful and not parry Ultron, so as to not trigger power gain, I try to play like Ultron is stun immune. I was thinking with enough heat charges, Red Hulk might do some extra damage as he did vs the Mephisto boss in 5.4.5. Wasn't 100% sure on effectiveness vs. Ultron, so I thought I'd ask the community. I've got a duped 5* Red Hulk at 3/45, hadn't planned on using him on my team, but might, depending on what is said on this. I've got a few runs left vs Ultron to get 100% on act 5. I've been primarily using my 5* SL and CG, both are duped 4/55s to get the job done. Thanks for your thoughts on this. Happy gameplay!

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I mostly used 6* gulk, rulk should be good as well. you get heat charges from poison, so he should rump up pretty fast. if you are ok with using some revives/units and/or have some skill (evade-intercept), you should manage it
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    He could be good for this fight as he doesn't rely on debuffs to get the job done. However I worry about his damage output at r3 to outpace the vigor node on ultron. Maybe boosted up he could handle it but I would probably stick to SL and corvus unless you rank up rhulk further.