**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

War’s are not giving season points [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    We are still missing the victory bonus from the first season 8 war as well.
  • Last I checked, we also haven't received the points for war #1. Will post screenshots as soon as the game is back up.
  • Yup, still not there. 1st war hasn't been added on. No 50k bonus for the win. Was in T5 when we did that war, so that's in total 777,720 points missing from our current season score.

Which would put us at 2,215,080 instead of 1,437,360. That's a big chunk missing. We appreciate the fix that got Wars 2 and 3 on track, but war 1 was part of the Season and needs to be counted in.
  • RazingRobRazingRob Posts: 13
    Still no points from first war Allianz:P_F_Y
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    no points from war 1 and wrong multiplier applied in war 2
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Still waiting!!!
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    We run 2 Battlegroups. Still waiting on the points from the first war of season.
  • Strikeer88Strikeer88 Posts: 14
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Miike
    Per your post the points should have been corrected ours have not I have screenshots will add. I submitted a ticket and it was closed saying all unrewarded points were corrected I’ll also post that. It is not correct and now seem to have no recourse this needs to be looked at.

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • Maverick03820Maverick03820 Posts: 156
    I got the same response for my support ticket. Still not points though. Can you please confirm that you are still working on resolving this issue for those of us still affected?
  • It's blatantly obvious not all Alliances affected by this have been taken care of. To say otherwise is an outright lie. Plain and simple. Small piece of advice, jumping the gun often times leads to issues. Saying you're still working on it. OK, understandable. I can imagine there's a lot of data to go through. Just did the update (nice job getting out early this time BTW, muchas gracias!), no change. HOWEVER, this situation is pretty big and will DRAMATICALLY affect the points standings. It would be VERY nice to see them in when the next cycle of the Season starts tomorrow so we know where we stand in the grand scheme. We cannot accurately gauge where we stand, nor can any other Alliance for that matter. Fixed or otherwise as the standings will in fact change once all receive their earned points.
  • If for some reason we won't see it until the leader board goes live, please, just say so. Acknowledge us. When players receive answers like the one displayed above, and we see no changes, it's VERY difficult to take at face value. No one here is asking for anything that wasn't already earned. Whether they won or lost, points are points. As I already have shown, we're missing a pretty big chunk points. Considering this is the best kick off we've had yet points wise, it's VERY depressing seeing only 2/3s of the score we SHOULD have.
  • CRE4TORCRE4TOR Posts: 39
    edited March 2019

Hey Everybody, we've just pushed a fix for this issue. This shouldn't occur again (we hope) and the points you missed out on should now be included in your Season Score!

This issue hasn’t been resolved for our alliance. The push did not correct missing the entire first war points or win bonus. I’ve sent in a ticket clearly stating the issue. Please look into ticket 05074909. Thank you.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited March 2019
    My advice to EVERYONE, be as DETAILED as possible when you send your ticket. Include the numbers, Alliance tag, and provide them with screenshots. I got a response (within minutes) and it's actually rather uplifting...

So clearly they know there's still issues. Just don't let it fall to wayside, and expect them to find you. Some may make the arguement, 'well they should just fix it.' If they don't know what/where to fix, they can't fix it. If you've already sent in a support ticket and got the response it was fixed, yet yours still isn't fixed. Send another that's more detailed. Help them help you.

3 victories.
    Total points should be around 1.9mil at our tier.
    As you can see war 1 still has not given the win bonus and has not been added to our season score.
    Also our war #2 should have been t6 with 3.4 multiplier but was only scored at t7 with 3.2 multiplier

Kabam support need to make sure they actually check info before giving responses to players.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Can we get an update to ensure this is still being looked at. This is in no way fixed
    MaatMan said:

3 victories.
    Total points should be around 1.9mil at our tier.
    As you can see war 1 still has not given the win bonus and has not been added to our season score.
    Also our war #2 should have been t6 with 3.4 multiplier but was only scored at t7 with 3.2 multiplier

Kabam support need to make sure they actually check info before giving responses to players.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Can we get an update to ensure this is still being looked at. This is in no way fixed

Same issue here still, should be about 200k higher
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78

Sorry guys, I have one more update. This isn't going to be done until Monday at the earliest. This is because we want to make sure that we are able to get every Alliance that was affected. This won't affect any alliances negatively because they will receive the points they should have.

We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience.

Well it’s Wednesday and it’s not fixed... AW leaderboard will be live in 10hrs!!

What are the chances of it being done by then @Kabam Miike?
  • LialechkaLialechka Posts: 35

Hey Everybody, we've just pushed a fix for this issue. This shouldn't occur again (we hope) and the points you missed out on should now be included in your Season Score!

Our alliance still missing points from the first war of the season. The 50k for the victors wasn’t added at all and the points for the war not calculated in the total and it’s only few hours left till the leaderboard is up.

• mikonowicmikonowic Posts: 4
    I got the email response after sending the ticket that the issue is fixed but we still have 0 points for 1st war. This is a joke
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    First war was a loss for us but we still havent gotten any points from it. We should have gotten 145 200pts x 3.2 (tier 7) = 464 640 pts. As you can see on the pics below, only our points from war 2 and 3 have been added to season total.

• ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    The missing points are added to your total score in the main season page. Correct? The individual 1st AW score summary didn’t and probably won’t get corrected.
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    Following up from my post yesterday on this issue. Our alliance won our third war of the season, but we still have not received an adjustment to add the 50k win bonus plus points for the first war of the season (screenshots below). I also received the email from support advising that all the points had been fixed, but the fix has not been applied to our scores yet. @Kabam Miike is kabam going to delay the leaderboards until this is resolved? Thanks!

• LialechkaLialechka Posts: 35
    Nothing was fixed! Sent an email, got 2 automated responses within few minutes. 1. To many requests. 2. You inquiry has been closed.
    Really? How u close anything without actually addressing it? No war points awarded!
  • Strikeer88Strikeer88 Posts: 14
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf

The silence is deafening please respond to the community. The last post from a Mod says it’s fixed it’s not at least not for everyone. Support just sends a generic message and closes down tickets saying it’s fixed. Please respond
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    1hr 20 before leaderboard goes live... this should be postponed till the issue is fixed
    ezgoing said:

The missing points are added to your total score in the main season page. Correct? The individual 1st AW score summary didn’t and probably won’t get corrected.

Not in mine.
    It shows 1.2 mil which is the scores from war 2 and 3 only.
    Should be about 1.9 for all 3
  • aypayp Posts: 12
    Same here
    Trouble ticket has been closed, but still no season points
    Mike said, that it will be solved this monday, but still no season bonus till now
    C’mon, please respond it
    Now that the leaderboard is up, can definitely say this is screwing our season ranking over. We’re about rank 400 in gold 1, after winning all three season wars with a tier 4 multiplier. Now I’m not a math expert, but if we had that victory bonus we’re still missing, I’m betting we’d be plat 3 easily.