**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards for act 6 ch 1 is here (well not all)

KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
This is not all the rewards but just want to see what people think. You can check it out with new update.

New title upgrade calander and upgraded daily crystal discount on grandmaster crystal and new title for completing ch.6 act 1

Comments

• Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I can't wait!! Hope act 6 is coming tomorrow ;)
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Let me guess the upgraded shards for grandmaster will form a new crystal with 4* and 5* with a rare chance at 6*???

Also the next ? Mark is my guess will be 6.4 so begs the question are the last 2 ? Reserved for Act 7???? *Evil Grin*
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237

Let me guess the upgraded shards for grandmaster will form a new crystal with 4* and 5* with a rare chance at 6*???

Also the next ? Mark is my guess will be 6.4 so begs the question are the last 2 ? Reserved for Act 7???? *Evil Grin*

Grandmaster calendar upgrade will be 7 days calendar instead of 14 days to form gmc
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

KevanproG said:

This is not all the rewards but just want to see what people think. You can check it out with new update.

New title upgrade calander and upgraded daily crystal discount on grandmaster crystal and new title for completing ch.6 act 1

And how in the world your progress is 67% if you're not a beta tester 🤔🤔🤔
    If your 100% act 5 it’s 67%
  • Options
    RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    Kobster84 said:

KevanproG said:

And how in the world your progress is 67% if you're not a beta tester 🤔🤔🤔
    If your 100% act 5 it’s 67%
    I haven’t 100% act 5 and for me it’s 67%
    Aswell
  • Options
    Nikskini said:

Grandmaster calendar upgrade will be 7 days calendar instead of 14 days to form gmc
    Why you think its 7 day?
  • Options
    I hope 6.1 is setting up another difficulty for monthly quest lol
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★

Nikskini said:

Why you think its 7 day?
    What Els culd the canlder be.
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

Act 6 is the end of this story arc.
    So im gunna say no.

Act 7 will probably not be act 7 but infact be act 1 of new story mode.
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237

Nikskini said:

Why you think its 7 day?
    Currently it takes 14 days to form 1 free gmc so after 6.1 completion it'll take 7 days to form that's it
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Is it weird that I'm annoyed the milestone progress bar percentage is set for the total amount of milestones and not the percentage completed for the next one?