**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Anyone else missing the intel Calendar? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    All good.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    You’re funny
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    WingTSE said:

So those that haven’t gotten today’s will get boned for the extra day? Thanks again @Kabam Miike

Boned?
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Jaded said:

Hey all,

No need to worry. The Calendar will start for you tomorrow, and you'll still be able to get all of the rewards that you should have.

But technically they get an extra day
    Jaded said:

Hey all,

No need to worry. The Calendar will start for you tomorrow, and you'll still be able to get all of the rewards that you should have.

Yup! I win the game. I cannot wait to win all the content with my extra 15 data stuff
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Hey all,

no they dont. its a 7 day calender.
    they get 7 days.
    Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues.
    us who havnt got it yet will get 7 days.
    Thurs, Fir, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed.

no extra day anywhere.
    not like anyone gets day 1 twice
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Last time they promised it’d be fine, it wasn’t fine. It took people throwing hissyfits on the forum to get a fix to eventually happen, but only after people spent a week or two agitating for them to do something.
    TyEdge said:

Last time they promised it’d be fine, it wasn’t fine. It took people throwing hissyfits on the forum to get a fix to eventually happen, but only after people spent a week or two agitating for them to do something.

to what are you refering?
    Must be a different issue.
    Never known a calender to start early for some peeps before
  • whiteru55ianwhiteru55ian Posts: 2
    Why i don‘t have the new Clender after the update?

• whiteru55ianwhiteru55ian Posts: 2
    I mean that one. I don‘t have it! Why?!

• AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Weird, I dont seem to have it either (Android).
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Same here, also don't have that sp. calendar (Ios)
  • ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    be happy atleast u can log in
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I updated, opened the game and no calendar either. HOWEVER both my alt account and my baby gifting account have the Intel calendar, just not my main account. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious can we at least get a “giving this to our techs to see what’s going on” or something.
    MaatMan said:

Jaded said:

Hey all,

they get 7 days.

no extra day anywhere.
    Not technically. While a 7 day calendar essentially would work that way it won’t in this case.

You see let’s say some got the intel calendar Tuesday. Their calendar would end Tuesday giving them 7 full days. Same with people who start on Wednesday. This is a month long weekly calendar meaning it ends on a specific day. Let’s say it ends on April 3rd, a Wednesday, those people who got it early get an extra day.

My alt account got it early but my main didn’t. Next Wednesday I’ll come back here and show you my alt has more calendar intel.

MaatMan said:

Jaded said:

Hey all,

they get 7 days.

no extra day anywhere.
    Not technically. While a 7 day calendar essentially would work that way it won’t in this case.

You see let’s say some got the intel calendar Tuesday. Their calendar would end Tuesday giving them 7 full days. Same with people who start on Wednesday. This is a month long weekly calendar meaning it ends on a specific day. Let’s say it ends on April 3rd, a Wednesday, those people who got it early get an extra day.

My alt account got it early but my main didn’t. Next Wednesday I’ll come back here and show you my alt has more calendar intel.
    It is meant to start tommorrow.
    Those who got it today got it early.
    Either way there is 4 x 7 day calenders.
    Everyone will get 28 calender days.
    Your acount that got it today will always be 1 day in front.
    But you account that doesnt get it till tommorrow will get it one day beyond.
    I have one account who got it today and one who didn’t so i will see and know exactly how it plays out
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Guys we aren't getting am extra day, we just got ours early.
    edited March 2019
    MaatMan said:

MaatMan said:

Jaded said:

Hey all,

they get 7 days.

no extra day anywhere.

I have one account who got it today and one who didn’t so i will see and know exactly how it plays out
    No, those who got it Tuesday will get that extra day.
    If it runs Wednesday- Wednesday that’s 7 days.
    Those who got it Tuesday will get Tuesday - Wednesday. Giving them 8 days. For an extra day1 rewards. The calendars end in a certain day, not a “calendar cycle” of when you can collect the rewards. So if it ends on the normal day it’s supposed to those who got access to it on Tuesday will get that extra day.

You will. You didn’t “get it early” you got an extra day
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★

MaatMan said:

MaatMan said:

Jaded said:

Hey all,

they get 7 days.

no extra day anywhere.

Those who got it Tuesday will get Tuesday - Wednesday. Giving them 8 days. For an extra day1 rewards. The calendars end in a certain day, not a “calendar cycle” of when you can collect the rewards. So if it ends on the normal day it’s supposed to those who got access to it on Tuesday will get that extra day.

By your logic, they will get an extra 1 day calendar at the end. I sincerely doubt that would happen. And if it did, they get a whole 15 more intel than you. The max total is 5,740 and the 5* gem costs 5,000. What massive advantage are they getting over you with those 15 intel, a t2cc? A gold crystal? I didn’t get it early either, and I don’t care. 99.99% sure they won’t get an extra day, but if they do, so what?
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    the calendar will appear when the event starts still have a few hours on Xenoclast event

MaatMan said:

MaatMan said:

Jaded said:

Hey all,

they get 7 days.

no extra day anywhere.

By your logic, they will get an extra 1 day calendar at the end. I sincerely doubt that would happen. And if it did, they get a whole 15 more intel than you. The max total is 5,740 and the 5* gem costs 5,000. What massive advantage are they getting over you with those 15 intel, a t2cc? A gold crystal? I didn’t get it early either, and I don’t care. 99.99% sure they won’t get an extra day, but if they do, so what?
    So just because the rewards aren’t a drastic difference it shouldn’t matter? What about those who that 15 could make a difference.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★

MaatMan said:

MaatMan said:

Jaded said:

Hey all,

they get 7 days.

no extra day anywhere.

So just because the rewards aren’t a drastic difference it shouldn’t matter? What about those who that 15 could make a difference.
    I think it’s incredibly unlikely that they’ll populate a one day calendar at the very end and those players will get the extra intel. I also think an additional 0.26% of the max intel won’t be significant to anyone who would notice a difference. I also also think that even if this strange one day calendar pops up, and they get an additional 15 intel, enough temper tantrums will be thrown then that Kabam, for all their flaws, will likely just send out 15 intel in an email for everyone else. I also also also think there’s bigger problems with the game than this. I also also also also think I’m sick of scrolling for 10 minutes past the quotes just to leave a comment.
  • lIPowerIllIPowerIl Posts: 22

MaatMan said:

MaatMan said:

Jaded said:

Hey all,

they get 7 days.

no extra day anywhere.

I think you will get 1 more extra day

I updated, opened the game and no calendar either. HOWEVER both my alt account and my baby gifting account have the Intel calendar, just not my main account. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious can we at least get a “giving this to our techs to see what’s going on” or something.

They did already comment on that several times... There's even a merged thread.

Stop tagging moderators, they're not the dev team. They said they're working on it, so look through the forum and/or submit a support ticket.
    I never saw the mod post. Also a simple tag raises concern. So how about calming down

MaatMan said:

MaatMan said:

Jaded said:

Hey all,

they get 7 days.

no extra day anywhere.

I think it’s incredibly unlikely that they’ll populate a one day calendar at the very end and those players will get the extra intel. I also think an additional 0.26% of the max intel won’t be significant to anyone who would notice a difference. I also also think that even if this strange one day calendar pops up, and they get an additional 15 intel, enough temper tantrums will be thrown then that Kabam, for all their flaws, will likely just send out 15 intel in an email for everyone else. I also also also think there’s bigger problems with the game than this. I also also also also think I’m sick of scrolling for 10 minutes past the quotes just to leave a comment.
    I don’t think you’re understanding me.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

I mean that one. I don‘t have it! Why?!

Where you get this from?
    The calendar will come live when the new event quest start.
    player x gets calender starting today.
    5th.
    they will run like this 5-11, 12-18, 19-25, 26-1
    player y gets the calender tommorrow
    6th
    they will run like this 6-12, 13-19, 20-26, 27-2

28 days each.
    simple