**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rating to % conversions for champ abilities

I'd like to say I speak for everyone, rating system sucks. It was so much easier at a glance to see armor break % or critical rating %. Seeing 1733.2837 means nothing to me. Totally takes away the coherence of what your abilities mean. Why? Why can't you change this back to a %? Diminishing returns?

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    This was changed a month or so back, Buddy. There is a "%" button to display champion ranks in percentages.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    What I would like is to see the percentage change after synergies are applied. Adding 150 crit rating with a synergy means what exactly with diminishing returns ? Pre 12.0 we knew we could add 28% or more, is this still the same ?
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    This was changed a month or so back, Buddy. There is a "%" button to display champion ranks in percentages.

Not the base attributes. I'm talking about your special attacks with buffs/ enemy debuffs
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    MarzGroove wrote: »

Really??? Where is it? I don't see it ANYWHERE.

Device: iPhone 6 Plus
    OS Version: 10.3.2 (14F89)
    Date Last Updated: 24 MAY 2017
    All Champions

I remember Miike said there was a Toggle Button or something in a thread about a MONTH ago, but I STILL don't see any toggle button to switch back and forth between Percentages and Flat Values.

And WHEN is our Charts and Graphs coming that they promised to publish along with easier, more intuitive in-game descriptions???
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    ougtdf77ghau.png

Its highlighted in blue. But my main post was about specials and buffs
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    edited May 2017
    Holy ****! I never even knew that was there!

I was always clicking on the Signature Ability box.

Well that's cool. Thanks Ponyboy!

I learned something new today. :)

What does the Challenger Rating 100 mean?