**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Failed Sign In 22.0 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Device Operating System: android 4.4.2
    Mobile Carrier: BBC
    Cellular or WiFi:Both
    Game Version Installed:22.0.0
  • ramanshramansh Posts: 96

Thank you, everyone! We're working on investigating this issue and getting it resolved for all of you.

can u tell us how long we have to wait ...................any idea
  • Thank you, everyone! We're working on investigating this issue and getting it resolved for all of you.

Any estimate on how long this would take. We are locked out of the game and are pressurized due to the aq going on.
  • ThiagoolxThiagoolx Posts: 11
    I have the same problem
  • ganer_97ganer_97 Posts: 13

Thank you, everyone! We're working on investigating this issue and getting it resolved for all of you.

Yes how long we have to wait @Kabam Vydious thx
  • Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy S9
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0
    Mobile Carrier: Globe (Philippines)
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 22.0.0
  • CstahlCstahl Posts: 2
    Pq o meu jogo esta dando erro de login?
    Meu Android 6.0
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Dega lou, la rouf hoya
    Erro de login,resolvam isso.
    Meu Android 6.0 da erro de login quando logo no jogo depois dessa atualização.
    only half hour is left for nick fury event to begin is there any chance that we can get in before that?????????????
  • So I'm going to lose the prizes of completing 100% uncollected level of X-MEN: XENOCLAST because of this problem @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Porthos???
  • dicdatordicdator Posts: 27
    Hi, I did update, I can't get into the game. Why can't I login? Help me
  • 1927_2BPunished1927_2BPunished Posts: 60
    Dell Venue 8 3830 Tablet... Android 4.4.2... Carrier Sprint MiFi ....Downloaded the latest version captain marvel/nick fury from Google Play store
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A. Not sure how to tell which Android version. I had the same error screen as everyone else but once I uninstalled then reinstalled from play store (mind you, I had already updated and still got the error screen) the game started working.

It sounds like this hasn't worked for everyone but just a heads up it worked for me.
  • 1927_2BPunished1927_2BPunished Posts: 60
    Don't worry players kabam will fix it, because if we can't login we can't spend any money. ; )
  • TheSharvTheSharv Posts: 2
    Same here. About 14 hours since update, still cant log on.
  • HandsomeJasHandsomeJas Posts: 24
    My alliance is going to lose a war today because of this, great.
  • I thought its just me who have this problem "Failed to log in"
  • Device and Version: ASUS Zenfone 2 ze551ml (ASUS_Z00AD)
    Device Operating System: Android 6.0.1
    Mobile Carrier: Yota (Russian Federation)
  • RifaldoRifaldo Posts: 1
    Device and Version: Asus Zenfone 2 Asus_Z00AD
    Device Operating System: Android 5.0
    Mobile Carrier: Telkomsel (IND)
  • qqqq92qqqq92 Posts: 1
    Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
    Device Operating System: Android 5.1.1
    Mobile Carrier: Tele2
    is there any chance we could get in the game today??????????????????
  • GallonGallon Posts: 4
    I'm playing this game regular on my ASUS ZenFone 2 deluxe but when I update the latest version today I face sign in failed problem now what do I do plz help asap
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
  • GallonGallon Posts: 4

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    our aq run has been just missed up bcz of this there better be a good compensation for this