Spider-Gwen - Update Spotlight

2»

Comments

• TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 30
    Thanks
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 120
    Anyword on the unstoppable special damage ignore
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 248

Can we get this baked into every champ that has an auto evade? I hate using a champ that has auto evade and it activates mid combo and causes me to get hit

Please do this Kabam! The newer evade champs (eg. Wasp) have mechanics built in to stop their evade from screwing up the players intended inputs because it's extremely frustrating and punishing to get hit after your champion auto evades instead of parrying or dashing back the full distance. Would make playing champs like Ultron or Spiderman fun again.

P.S. Thanks for the champion refresh, keep 'em coming !
  • Love this buff. So much utility and damage
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 212
    Thanks for the update little boost to critical rating would have been great but I'm happy
  • TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 30
    @Kabam Miike , could you confirm if Spider-Gwen still takes no damage from unblockable attack or the team decided to remove that ability at last minute?
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 123
    We’ve added more timing and decision-based mechanics to Spider-Gwen’s kit. With her Heavy Attack to Slow the opponent, skilled Summoners can now deal with Unstoppable Champions and Evade mechanics. Additionally, timing her Special 3 and Special 1 abilities with frequent Combo-Ending attacks can provide a high level of damage output while denying the opponent most of their power gain.

Bring her abilities more inline with other Spider-Verse Champions

• While it’s important for each Spider-Verse Champion to feel unique and have their own ability kit, we also want to make sure that, whenever possible, Champions with similar background or lore will have similar mechanics. Spider-Gwen now has similar Evade mechanics to her counterparts, and is now countered by many of the same Champions that are used to counter Spider-Man (Classic) or Spider-Man (Miles Morales).
    What does it mean when it says "Combo Ending attacks"? Is that like your last Medium or last Light attacks? Or does this mean when you end your opponents combo (they have a combo and you disrupt it).
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 428
    angelkrom said:

A champion buff hasnt been this good since luke cage

Venom is pretty damn good.
  • Hey there everyone, just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that Spider-Gwen's Evade Effects are supposed to be this:

"+550% Evade Ability Accuracy vs. Unblockable Special Attacks

While Blocking, this Champion will not attempt to Evade."

Apologies for the confusion here; we'll be updating this spotlight to properly display this.
  • @Kabam Miike or any other mod, can we get some info on the 5* sig 0-200 5/65 prestige for SG, SH and Gamora (6* in her case)?
  • ArknightArknight Posts: 13
    5* 5/65 prestige please. Why ignoring it
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 120

Hey there everyone, just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that Spider-Gwen's Evade Effects are supposed to be this:

Apologies for the confusion here; we'll be updating this spotlight to properly display this.

Hey there everyone, just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that Spider-Gwen's Evade Effects are supposed to be this:

You just buffed her....now your nerfing her on her first day smh

• GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 306
    Is she worth a science gem awakening?
  • AssailAssail Posts: 44
    edited March 7
    Should spider-gwen (awakened and with point in petrify) be reducing hyperion and mordos power gain buff when paralyze is active after her sp2? Or does it just reduce the power gained when striking the opponent and their power gain buffs remain unaffected by paralyze and continue to gain power at the same rate?

I have tested this on both of them and paralyze did nothing to their power gains (can post videos) but just checking if it's working as intended.
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 53
    Nice updates to these three champs (She-Hulk, Spider Gwen, Gamora). Thanks.
  • First and foremost I would like to say the tweaks to Gamora are amazing! I pulled her as a 6* and up until the update she was kind of lackluster in my opinion. Aside from synergies for me she was rather not useful. However now I’ve come to something that should be addressed.... my 6* unawakened Gamora can stack fury better and keep them - where as my 5* signature 146 Drax (who’s awakened ability “enthrall” is gaining fury) barely holds a candle to Gamora’s new abilities. Will something be done in the future to save Drax? Or is this just above his head?
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 299
    Can someone confirm her 5* Prestige post buff? Not mentioned in the OP.
2»