**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gather Intel in Nick Fury's Recon Initiatives

Comments

• V1PER1987 said:

So do the special FGMC contain only those champs? For example, if I get a Grandmaster Avengers Assemble Crystal, would I possibly get a Spider Gwen or Cable?

ONLY the Champions Listed! If you're short on Avengers/Guardians of the Galaxy, you'll be sure to get one of those Champions in this Crystal. No chance at Spider-Gwen or Cable. That said, make sure that you read the Crystal description so you know exactly who is in the Crystal, as not every Champion is available in it. This includes Champions like Vision, or 5-Star Gamora.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

So do the special FGMC contain only those champs? For example, if I get a Grandmaster Avengers Assemble Crystal, would I possibly get a Spider Gwen or Cable?

ONLY the Champions Listed! If you're short on Avengers/Guardians of the Galaxy, you'll be sure to get one of those Champions in this Crystal. No chance at Spider-Gwen or Cable. That said, make sure that you read the Crystal description so you know exactly who is in the Crystal, as not every Champion is available in it. This includes Champions like Vision, or 5-Star Gamora.
    Ah well that’s pretty neat that it’s a smaller pool of champs. Thanks for the clarification.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Alexg85 said:

Man I hate this company. You make a requirement of Robots and Mercenary for the most difficult mission. What's the point of pulling good champs these days if we can't even use them?

Corvus is a mercenary
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Yet another batch of monthly events i do not approve of..
  • xRoosterxxRoosterx Posts: 26
    i added up all the intel from the event - only 4000... so an additional 1740 will be given through the calendar or what?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Urkel2 said:

Alexg85 said:

Man I hate this company. You make a requirement of Robots and Mercenary for the most difficult mission. What's the point of pulling good champs these days if we can't even use them?

Corvus is a mercenary
    He’s not

V1PER1987 said:

Can I just ask if you can post the intel store here would be appreciated
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

Hey @Kabam Miike the total numbers for the intel doesn't add up. How are we supposed to get the 5* Awakening Gem (costs 5000 intels) when we can only obtain 4000 intel?
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    My only complaint so far: what is with the energy required in the Beginner map? I'm only doing it for the Intel collection, but the energy required is 2 per step and the map is three times the size of all the others. What am I missing?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Hey @Kabam Miike the total numbers for the intel doesn't add up. How are we supposed to get the 5* Awakening Gem (costs 5000 intels) when we can only obtain 4000 intel?

Calendar.
  • Cap IW is not selectable ?
  • JeffJKJeffJK Posts: 1
    edited March 2019
    MCOC Team said:

Begin Transmission…

Assist Nick Fury in gathering Intel, and trade that Intel for rewards such as Catalyst Fragments, Crystal Shards, and Hero Crystals! Assist him in all of his recon missions, and you’ll have enough Intel to trade for a 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal.

!

This is fake news.

The 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal cost 5k of intel to buy.
    If you complete all weeks, in all difficulty, you can only get 4k of intel.
  • Captain America is not selectable in mission 1, is this the bug?

• ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139

Cap IW is not selectable ?

he is
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Calendar plus whoever did that spreadsheet is wrong. It’s 350 for masters x4
  • Batwing2000Batwing2000 Posts: 64
    Man the epic event is soo tough.i have maxed 4*s and still need to use pots
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    not sure if it's intentional or not but completing this quest doesn't give you any points in quest completion...
    It wasn’t that bad I only have a 3:45 starlord and managed to 100% it 0 units or pots used just gotta play careful

not sure if it's intentional or not but completing this quest doesn't give you any points in quest completion...

Agreed. They're short, but they should give at least something if we have to use energy.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Siliyo said:

It's 100 intel for completion and 150 for exploration = 250
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Jaded said:

Siliyo said:

It's 100 intel for completion and 150 for exploration = 250
    Oh yeah definitely need glasses here someday 😂
  • Preet99Preet99 Posts: 2
    edited March 2019

@Kabam Miike Missing intel calendar. Some people got it yesterday. I’m hoping we don’t miss any day
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Did yall really have to do 2 energy even for beginner and normal. Gotta be a lot to do this month.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

Hey All,

Just wanted to give you a heads up! The team has just let me know that the Intel Store will not be available right at 10 am (when the event starts). But don't worry! It will be available in the next 90 minutes.

This is just a precaution we want to take to prevent any unnecessary issues that might arise at the very beginning of an event.

So..where's the Intel store?
  • Mase1127 said:

Over the next 4 weeks, we will introduce 1 Quest per week with 5 different Difficulty Levels. Each of these Quests is only 2 paths, with a buffed up Boss at the end!

I just loaded the first day and the Chapter 1 of 4 of beginner has 6 paths. Am I missing something here @Kabam Miike ?

That's definitely a bug! It should be 2 paths as well.

Mase1127 said:

Over the next 4 weeks, we will introduce 1 Quest per week with 5 different Difficulty Levels. Each of these Quests is only 2 paths, with a buffed up Boss at the end!

I just loaded the first day and the Chapter 1 of 4 of beginner has 6 paths. Am I missing something here @Kabam Miike ?

@Kabam Miike For those of us who have run the longer map, I sincerely hope that we're going to get an energy refill or two for the energy wasted.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149

Mase1127 said:

@Kabam Miike For those of us who have run the longer map, I sincerely hope that we're going to get an energy refill or two for the energy wasted.
    Really. I didn't realize it wasn't supposed to be that long and now I find it's a bug. That's alotta energy wasted 🙄