**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gather Intel in Nick Fury's Recon Initiatives

Comments

• Summoners,

After the release of Nick Fury's Recon Initiatives, we discovered an issue where the 1st quest in the beginner difficulty has more paths than were intended. It's not possible for us to change the Quest Map now, as it could cause knock on issues throughout the rest of the Quest.

We will be changing the Energy requirement for this single Quest to 0 for all Summoners. Next week will be back to 2 energy per step.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We will update this thread when we have a timeline for this fix.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    TRONG94 said:

I think it is actually an amazing event. You get 435 intels per week from intel calendar, meaning 1740 intels during event. And price for 1k 5* shards is 575 intels. So you can buy 3k 5* shards just by logging in everyday.

And judging by the first chapter, the fights are fun too!!
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 β˜…β˜…

Mase1127 said:

Over the next 4 weeks, we will introduce 1 Quest per week with 5 different Difficulty Levels. Each of these Quests is only 2 paths, with a buffed up Boss at the end!

I just loaded the first day and the Chapter 1 of 4 of beginner has 6 paths. Am I missing something here @Kabam Miike ?

That's definitely a bug! It should be 2 paths as well.
    @Kabam Miike For those of us who have run the longer map, I sincerely hope that we're going to get an energy refill or two for the energy wasted.
    Really. I didn't realize it wasn't supposed to be that long and now I find it's a bug. That's alotta energy wasted πŸ™„
    Yep. I was only doing it for the Intel. No other reason to bother with Beginner. Lots of wasted energy that would have been better used elsewhere.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149 β˜…

Summoners,

After the release of Nick Fury's Recon Initiatives, we discovered an issue where the 1st quest in the beginner difficulty has more paths than were intended. It's not possible for us to change the Quest Map now, as it could cause knock on issues throughout the rest of the Quest.

We will be changing the Energy requirement for this single Quest to 0 for all Summoners. Next week will be back to 2 energy per step.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We will update this thread when we have a timeline for this fix.

And what about those of use who already used energy completing it?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    jmo254 said:

This eq once again only allows veterans with a huge roster or whales that spend tons of cash the opportunity to get the 5* awakening gem.the strong get stronger.when do the intermidiate get a chance?same disappointment with ultrons variant

Variant is a β€œbuild you roster into doing it”, this quest is easy. Only needed my star lord for it. But brought my 4* and 5* star lord, 4* sw, 6* ghulk and 6* rag Thor.

My wife used her newly buffed 6* Gamora for every fight.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jaded said:

jmo254 said:

This eq once again only allows veterans with a huge roster or whales that spend tons of cash the opportunity to get the 5* awakening gem.the strong get stronger.when do the intermidiate get a chance?same disappointment with ultrons variant

Variant is a β€œbuild you roster into doing it”, this quest is easy. Only needed my star lord for it. But brought my 4* and 5* star lord, 4* sw, 6* ghulk and 6* rag Thor.

Used entirely 4* champs for my pass. Cap IW, Starlord, Scarlet Witch, Gulk, & Hulk

Jaded said:

jmo254 said:

Used entirely 4* champs for my pass. Cap IW, Starlord, Scarlet Witch, Gulk, & Hulk
    Exactly not hard imo
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 β˜…β˜…
    sooo ive already 100% the beginner quest with the 2 cost movement...... dang i didnt even realize it wasnt supposed to be that large... any thing i should know about this?
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…

sooo ive already 100% the beginner quest with the 2 cost movement...... dang i didnt even realize it wasnt supposed to be that large... any thing i should know about this?

Me too. We done goofed man
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    jmo254 said:

Lots of intermediate players will do this quest without issues. No crazy nodes, no unstoppable... Guess some people will complain regardless.
  • ScooterPScooterP Posts: 18 β˜…
    I thought the main description said 2 passes for difficulty but when I clicked on beginner difficulty it has 6 passes is that an error that's a lot of energy for such little rewards when y'all said 2 passes

ScooterP said:

I thought the main description said 2 passes for difficulty but when I clicked on beginner difficulty it has 6 passes is that an error that's a lot of energy for such little rewards when y'all said 2 passes

They already addressed this issue.
    They said it was mistake and going to make it zero energy.
    Just saw that
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Curious does anyone have the intel calendar? I don't have it, I only have the normal 7 day and monthly calendar.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    DrZola said:

But I don’t think there’s strict timeline adherence hereβ€”it is this way because the team says it is, period.

Cleverly, the in-game fiction allows for this because Battlerealm itself operates on a set of fiat rules. In other words, superheroes and villains don't normally have special superpowers based on things like who their friends are. But in Battlerealm, they do. And it is the somewhat arbitrary cosmic rules of Battlerealm that determine which entities possess those abilities.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why is beginner 6 paths and all other difficulties 2 paths @Kabam Miike
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    "While Intel will mostly only be available in Nick Fury’s Recon Initiatives, there will also be a Special Calendar that will award you a small amount for logging in every day! But don’t miss a single day, because if you do, you’ll be reset to Day 1!"

I'm concerned that those of us who don't have the calendar will lose out on this reward the longer we don't have the calendar.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Summoners,

So if next week goes back to 2 energy will that easy quest be 2 paths or will it remain at 6 paths?
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 β˜…β˜…

Summoners,

It is still coating me energy for beginner!
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 β˜…β˜…
    Deacon03 said:

Why is beginner 6 paths and all other difficulties 2 paths @Kabam Miike

This has been addressed already. Hours ago.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    jmo254 said:

I can't believe anyone who has tried both would compare Epic difficulty to Variant. Intrinsically, at least for day one I'd say Epic has a level of difficulty comparable to Master level difficulty in most monthly quests. Granted, that Tyranny Epic Ultron is a bit of a slog and you probably want to think carefully about who you want to take him on, but even factoring in the roster limitations I'd say that Epic is not as difficult as, say, last chapter monthly Uncollected difficulty.

That doesn't mean everyone who can do uncollected can do Epic: that's not how difficulty works across people. But I think that on average most players capable of doing master 100% or at least a couple uncollected paths will be able to do Epic, albeit with some difficulty in some cases.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Summoners,

Will I get reimburse for my refill since I did 3 paths so far?
  • zuffy said:

Summoners,

Will I get reimburse for my refill since I did 3 paths so far?

We're looking into that right now. It will take us some time to find all users that were affected, but we will get you back for that.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 β˜…β˜…
    jmo254 said:

I agree yet another event that basically shuns the new player base..
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62 β˜…
    Might he a dumb question but where do you see how much intel you have earned?
  • This should be interesting. Looking forward to it.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149 β˜…

Might he a dumb question but where do you see how much intel you have earned?

Inventory