**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Can I beat Venom In Chapter 3 Act 4

I need help beating Venom as the boss in chapter 3 Act 4

How Can I beat Venom In Chapter 3 Act 4 52 votes

Do Long Path
21% 11 votes
Short Path
63% 33 votes
Short Path+ Healths And Revives
15% 8 votes

Comments

• jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    https://youtu.be/Jk67R4AVItI
    I would say go straight to Venom and use Dr Voodoo
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I finished the short path first purely by accident. Like I was checking out all the nodes on the map, and accdentally travelled the short path to Venom accidentally. Then I took him out in 2 champs.

The main pain with Venom is how aggressive and invasive his animations are. It can really throw you off. But as long as you can bait his sp1 consistently and then parry and 5 combo, you won't find it too hard. I'd say repeatedly port into the short path and try parrying into his combo and baiting his sp1. Taunt champs can really help with the latter. And don't exit to retry until all 5 of your champs are out. You might be able to get a clutch victory on your last champ. And that would be awesome.

But yeah good luck with getting through 4.3.6 venom and generally getting through this content. Looking forward to hopefully seeing you in the Uncollected squad sometime.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Short path is easy with magik. Just let venom build up buffs and unleash her sp3 on him. Also works with morningstar sp2 and dr voodoo sp1. Alternatively a dupped ronan can keep him stun locked
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Any mystic.
    Dorm, non bleed and sp1
    GR, non bleed and sp1
    Loki, steal those buff sp1
    Magik, sp1-2-3
    MS, sp2
    etc..
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    if you have a duped Ronan use him ... even 3* works fine (2* probably will as well hehe)
    otherwise, any mystic will do ... he's not terribly difficult, you just need to get used to his animations and attacks and such ... *shrug*

• Scøøby_DøøScøøby_Døø Posts: 89
    search youtube for how to beat him with any duped ronan and do she short path.
    one of the easiest fights in all story mode.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Either Morningstar or Dr Voodoo. Really easy fight with those champs. Dr Voodo even a 3 star can do the trick. If you have mystic dispersion, even easier
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    my first run i took the longest path since i couldn’t take him out on short path, went back to him a few weeks later on short path after completing act 4 and killed him with magik sp3, minimal health lost. just try to bait his sp1 since his sp2 is harder to evade
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    Just bait out SP1. Admittedly easier said than done since his animations cover lots of ground and push you back a lot. I like posting this because the thumbnail is epic:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJGMQwkk8Yc&index=5&t=0s&list=PL3WmpgRJf3YKxp5zjzchPunkI_ypL1BJw

Is all of Venom's fury and resistance enough to prevent Taskmaster from exploiting this special weakness?
  • I think when I did it the first time I just used Doctor Voodoo and Magik, though I had also maxed out Mystic Dispersion. What Champions do you currently have available in your roster?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Use Ronan, Magik, Voodoo, or Morningstar and it’s ez game
  • Khaos_knightKhaos_knight Posts: 17
    I did short path and did a few revives. Its honestly a game of baiting and dodging. If you have a power drain champ/ heavy damage champ it should work. Hood worked perfectly fine however i cant say his hex removes the buffs. The damage did well and i got through after 2-3 tries. I did beat him before he was buffed though so he is harder now than he was before
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502

Use Ronan, Magik, Voodoo, or Morningstar and it’s ez game

Mephisto, Scarlet Witch are also good options.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Long path is easy because it removes the nodes but short path I completed with Voodoo (unduped) as a rank 3 4 star. Scarlet Witch can be good but isn't too reliable because of triggering crits so there are better options. Ronan if played well and is easier if he's awakened can keep him in a stun lock similar to the technique for the Juggernaut fight. Was really loving my Ronan in act 4.
  • MAC_ISO8MAC_ISO8 Posts: 10
    I got a 4* duped medusa, 4* duped human torch, 5* hulk 5* hulkbuster and a 4* captain marvel
    what should I do to defeat him?
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    I used my 5* R3 doom he soloed then venom.