**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Good luck Skrulls.. Summoners band together.

Skrulls are taking over the forums... i think not. not if ive got anything to say about it.. band together one and all. lets weed out these shapeshifting sycophants and wipe the Empire from the universe. Summoners have thwarthed every febble attempt at ruling the battlerealm. I think it safe to say THE BATTLEREALM BELONGS TO US SKRULL SWINE. IF YOU WANT IT, COME AND CLAIM IT.

Comments

• LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    edited March 2019

Skrulls are taking over the forums... i think not. not if ive got anything to say about it.. band together one and all. lets weed out these shapeshifting sycophants and wipe the Empire from the universe. Summoners have thwarthed every febble attempt at ruling the battlerealm. I think it safe to say THE BATTLEREALM BELONGS TO US SKRULL SWINE. IF YOU WANT IT, COME AND CLAIM IT.

Is exactly what a skull pretending to be a summoner would say.
    HAHAHA MINT. However you are mistaken. Ive followed the rise and fall of all those who have threatened the battlerealm and take pride in preventing their strangle hold on our quiet little slice of heaven.
    DEATH TO THE EMPIRE
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    i know who i am and what i stand for. If those skrulls fiends impose as members of our community, we'll be able to spot them immediately
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    🎵 Please allow me to introduce myself
    I'm a man of wealth and taste
    I've been around for a long, long year
    Stole many a man's soul to waste

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game 🎵
    Jaded said:

🎵 Please allow me to introduce myself
    I'm a man of wealth and taste
    I've been around for a long, long year
    Stole many a man's soul to waste

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game 🎵

BRILLIANT.

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Band together summoners! And don’t try to tell me I’m a skrull! I know what I stand for. The survival of the battlerealm!
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

Band together summoners! And don’t try to tell me I’m a skrull! I know what I stand for. The survival of the battlerealm!

That's something a skrull would say
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

When you’ve only commented on 21 posts and you’re talking about the “survival of the battlerealm“ lol @Ctleath_013
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

That's also exactly what a Skrulls pretending to be a summoner trying to get attention off him would have said.

That's also exactly what a Skrulls pretending to be a summoner trying to get attention off him would have said.
    Oh the hypocrisy........... Skrull!
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

That's also exactly what a Skrull pretending to be a summoner trying to get attention off him would have said
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

That's also exactly what a Skrull pretending to be a summoner trying to get attention off him would have said
    That's exactly what a skrull trying to blame someone else to get attention off himself from blaming someone else to be a skrull

That's exactly what a skrull trying to blame someone else to get attention off himself from blaming someone else to be a skrull
    EVERYONE IS A SKRULL GOSH DANG IT
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    People, people, let's be reasonable here. Fighting amongst ourselves... this is exactly what the skrulls want! If we want to beat them, first we all need to accept that I'm not a skrull and that everyone else who says they're not a skrull is actually a skrull. Only then can we move forward.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

This is what they want. Civil war.
    V1PER1987 said:

And you would know because.........?????

V1PER1987 said:

hes defiantly a skrull
    @Mitchell35 No need to be negative. Just trying to show my positive spirit. Also, to put it into perspective Seatin has 15 posts, and look how long he has been playing.
    Besides, that’s what a skrull would say. ;)
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    We all have to unite under the Grandmaster's Team and reveal the impostors in the Battlerealm!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

hes defiantly a skrull
    I am defiant. I’m defiant when it comes to people calling me a skrull. Better yet, everyone should just take out anyone accused of being a skrull. Not like people should learn from history or anything...
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I must admit that for the past 6 months, I have not been a maldroit, but a summoned symbiote. I know there deepest darkest secrets. I can join the resistance.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Civil war? Cool. Us Ravagers will support the highest bidders.

LET THE BIDDING COMMENCE
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I got their credit card number. How much do you want?
    Maldroit2 said:

I got their credit card number. How much do you want?

We'll take bounties for each opponent removed at 50 units a pop. Cheap as they come, brother.

V1PER1987 said:

LET THE BIDDING COMMENCE
    I’ll transfer one quadrillion units if the ravages join the paranoid team. @LordBeaverbroke

Unless......... you’re a skrull too.....
    edited March 2019

V1PER1987 said:

LET THE BIDDING COMMENCE
    I’ll transfer one quadrillion units if the ravages join the paranoid team. @LordBeaverbroke

Unless......... you’re a skrull too.....
    There ain't Skrulls on my crew, mate and even if there were, their allegiance would be to the paycheck before anything else
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    We must fight
    Begone Skrulls! I have a two star Brie Larson in my possession now! Fall on your knees!