**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War’s are not giving season points [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Strikeer88Strikeer88 Posts: 14
    @Kabam Lyra
    Hawkguys
    [Hawk3]

My in game name is Strikeer88 I am the leader we have zero points for war 1 and should have had bonus since we won I posted all the math earlier too
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited March 2019

Thanks for checking the Season page just in case. If your Alliance is still missing points, can you please let us know the Alliance name and tag?

Alliance name: EHPLabs
    Tag: EHP

I joined a pic of the season tab with pics of each war score so far. Our total should be 1 683 000

• cab55cab55 Posts: 34

Thanks for checking the Season page just in case. If your Alliance is still missing points, can you please let us know the Alliance name and tag?

La Segunda [LA2da]
    We didn't receive the points for the 1st war, including the bonus for winning
    Thanks
  • @Kabam Lyra [VACC] hasn't received their points from the first War either.
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67

@Kabam Lyra my in-game name is nienienie.

My alliance's name is: Relax AW and AQ and have Fun.

Tag is: 4 FUN.

We are missing victory bonus and points from first war of Season 8.

Thank you for looking into a fix for this.
  • @Kabam Lyra

The Phoenix Force
    Tag : [X-101]

The 'days ago' in the image support our claim that the war in question, is indeed war #1 for Season 8. We won the war. T5 multiplier being 4x. Total points for the war, with 50k bonus...

Total War Points - 194,430
    Season Points with multiplier missing - 777,720

Current Season score registers at 1,437,360 when in reality is should in fact be... 2,215,080.

We're placed in the 1000s of Gold 1 when we should be pretty close to the top 100. Thank you for acknowledging us. It's understandable that things can be missed. So long as those points get added on as they should be, all will be well. Please continue to monitor this thread and fix all that have points missing. It's only fair that we all get what we earned. I don't want 'compensation' or any freebies. Our Alliance just wants what was earned. Nothing more, nothing less. Thank you for your time.

Player ID - Sirius Break

Officer at [X-101] The Phoenix Force
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Lyra my alliance’s name is Ultimate Weapon X, and the tag is UWX. We are missing the victory bonus from the first season war, as well as having a possible tier multiplier issue- the most recent war should have been Tier 3, as we played an Expert map. Thank you for looking into this!

• DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★

Alliance name: Untouchables
    Tag: Diety

Missing points from war 1 of last week of 490,926 (144,390 x 3.4 for tier 6)

My IGN is DroidDoes. Thanks!
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    Missing first war too. Alliance name alpha vol 2. Tag vol 2
  • Orangeblood19Orangeblood19 Posts: 21

Thank you for the response. Alliance Name and Tag below...

Name: Civilized Scrubs
    Tag: Civs

Just to reiterate, we are missing points from the 1st war.
  • GameChanger12GameChanger12 Posts: 43
    edited March 2019

@Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf

Can't Understand Normal Thinking
    C-NT

I'm the leader with ign GameChanger12 if that helps find the alliance

146610 for the war
    50000 for the bonus (didnt even show up)

Tier 5 equals 4 times multiplier

196610 x 4 = 786440 missing points

Season total shows 1563640 points. That is only 2 wars worth of points for 3 wins in tier 5.
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    @Kabam Lyra
    Tag: 8WAR8
    Name: Infinity Warriors

We seem to be missing points as well. Hoping to hear updates soon!

• RøhitRøhit Posts: 6
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Lyra
    Tag: xIAx
    Name: Immortal Ascension

We have not received points for first war as well. Other issue is related to third war is that we fought war in Tier 4 but we have received multiplier and rewards for tier 5. Please check and give us the points that we deserve.
    Thanks
  • CRE4TORCRE4TOR Posts: 39
    edited March 2019

Alliance - Hawkguys
    Tag - Hawk3

Photos below showing no points for war 1.

As you can see from the screen shots above.... WAR 1 point haven’t been added into the season point total. It’s also missing the win bonus. Please fix as customer support continues to close tickets without a fix. Then sends a general reply stating that it is. This is not the case. Please fix this.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181

@Kabam Lyra my alliance’s name is Ultimate Weapon X, and the tag is UWX. We are missing the victory bonus from the first season war, as well as having a possible tier multiplier issue- the most recent war should have been Tier 3, as we played an Expert map. Thank you for looking into this!

Forgot to mention that it also appears our first war didn’t count at all toward the season points, in addition to missing the victory bonus.

• Fordx4broncFordx4bronc Posts: 97
    We are also missing points from the first win + the win bonus

Alliance name Midgard Titans
    Alliance tag MT!
  • EoeotEoeot Posts: 12
    @Kabam Lyra unfortunately us also. Still missing war 1 and I’ve submitted 3 support tickets all resulting in generic responses about it being a fixed issue.

S44A Eco Villains missing 466,720 points.

• MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    We are still missing our first war bonus. ISO8D is our tag @Kabam Lyra

• cab55cab55 Posts: 34
    edited March 2019
    cab55 said:

La Segunda [LA2da]
    We didn't receive the points for the 1st war, including the bonus for winning
    Thanks
    Already received the points
    Thanks @Kabam Lyra
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    nienienie said:

@Kabam Lyra my in-game name is nienienie.

My alliance's name is: Relax AW and AQ and have Fun.

Tag is: 4 FUN.

We are missing victory bonus and points from first war of Season 8.

Thank you for looking into a fix for this.
    @Kabam Lyra my alliance's points for first war and 50k victory bonus are now included in our season score - thanks!
  • CRE4TORCRE4TOR Posts: 39
    Hawk3

We’ve received our war 1 points @Kabam Lyra thanks for sticking with us and fixing the issue.
  • Vonblackhawk360Vonblackhawk360 Posts: 78
    IPTF! Missing season points for the first war of the season @Kabam Lyra missing the 50k win bonus too
  • Hey gang!

We've pushed a fix for this and your Alliances should all be showing the proper points. Please close out of the game entirely then re-open it. If you're still facing issues, please let us know along with your Alliance's Name and Tag. Thank you!
  • Great work Kabam crew!! Very much appreciated! Our points are in and we're MUCH higher in Gold 1 now. If you're still missing points, for sure post your Alliance tag here. That was QUICK!
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

Hey gang!

We've pushed a fix for this and your Alliances should all be showing the proper points. Please close out of the game entirely then re-open it. If you're still facing issues, please let us know along with your Alliance's Name and Tag. Thank you!

thanks did get fixed for us atleast in regards to showing the points correctly for the 3 wins. win bonus and all.

However we still have one large issue.
    War #2. Both us and our opponent were situated in T^.
    the war however has been noted as T& and given the 3.2 multiplier.
    How does this happen.
    We were T6, Our opponent was T6. we should be rewarded as a T6 war.....

please look at this.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    sorry just realized some typos above
    T^= t6
    T& = T7
  • Maverick03820Maverick03820 Posts: 156

Hey gang!

@Kabam Vydious The fix worked we have out points. Thanks!

IGN: Maverick03820
    Alliance name: true legends
    Tag: calii
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    edited March 2019

Hey gang!

@Kabam Vydious

IGN: battleone
    Alliance name: Super Andromeda Skrulls
    Tag: •SAS•

Our first war of the season was a tier 1 victory (7x multipler) we were incorrectly given tier 2, a 6.2 multiplier for the war. Please review and correct our points.

**I have filed a ticket with this info as well**
  • LumpDeChumpLumpDeChump Posts: 68
    edited March 2019
    Are you currently adding the missing points. I’m asking because my alliance dropped 400 points with no war happening. I checked our points and we are still missing the 50k for the win. Let us know what’s going on. You know. Transparency and all that. Gracias.