**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gather Intel in Nick Fury's Recon Initiatives

Comments

• DoonxDoonx Posts: 182

Might he a dumb question but where do you see how much intel you have earned?

I also dont know where. Appreciate help.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182

Might he a dumb question but where do you see how much intel you have earned?

Inventory
    Thanks! 😎
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    @77ScottB77 @Doonx check your inventory
  • ScooterPScooterP Posts: 18
    @Kabam Miike any idea when the energy requirement on beginner will be reduced
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62

@77ScottB77 @Doonx check your inventory

You are a star, thank you

• OneslydoggOneslydogg Posts: 35
    @Kabam Miike will the EPIC difficulty increase on next weeks quest or will it stay relatively the same? Opponents start off 8k and go up to 15k, with a 40k boss?
  • jpl7340jpl7340 Posts: 35
    jmo254 said:

This eq once again only allows veterans with a huge roster or whales that spend tons of cash the opportunity to get the 5* awakening gem.the strong get stronger.when do the intermidiate get a chance?same disappointment with ultrons variant

I’ll echo this sentiment. The fact that you are expected to beat a 41k PI Ultron, with extra power gain, and without access to specials, AND with whatever rag-tag group you can put together after the restriction is very telling. This content isn’t for intermediates. It’s very much for elites. It’s for ppl with huge rosters that they’ve had time (and money) to build up.

As it stands now, I won’t be able to use my 3 best champs in ANY Fury quests (Killmonger, Hyperion, and Void). My top A team champs are completely useless for this entire month-long quest. And the rest that I can use are not nearly good enough.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Urkel2 said:

jmo254 said:

This eq once again only allows veterans with a huge roster or whales that spend tons of cash the opportunity to get the 5* awakening gem.the strong get stronger.when do the intermidiate get a chance?same disappointment with ultrons variant

I agree yet another event that basically shuns the new player base..
    What? I mean seriously What? There are difficulty levels for all players. The hardest level isn't that hard and is accessible to mid range players. The calendar has free Intel that new players can get for logging in. In what way does this event shun the new player base? Would you like it better if everything just stopped at heroic level?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    jpl7340 said:

jmo254 said:

I’ll echo this sentiment. The fact that you are expected to beat a 41k PI Ultron, with extra power gain, and without access to specials, AND with whatever rag-tag group you can put together after the restriction is very telling. This content isn’t for intermediates. It’s very much for elites. It’s for ppl with huge rosters that they’ve had time (and money) to build up.
    This just isn't true. You can beat that ultron with 4*s. And there is more than one difficulty. Honestly why play the game at all if this is your take on this event.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    When does the calendar start, and how much does it give you?
  • Hduzz420Hduzz420 Posts: 16
    edited March 2019
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    So, when is the beginner quest 1 changing to 0 energy? Mine is still showing 2/tile. Have closed out and restarted multiple times. Just wondering if it is supposed to be changed already or not.
  • Alexw230Alexw230 Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    why isn't omega red week 2 doesn't he count as a X-men
  • I thought the event was only 2 paths why don't you just come out an ask for are money
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    jpl7340 said:

jmo254 said:

As it stands now, I won’t be able to use my 3 best champs in ANY Fury quests (Killmonger, Hyperion, and Void). My top A team champs are completely useless for this entire month-long quest. And the rest that I can use are not nearly good enough.
    Epic Ultron does not have power gain. He has tyranny, which power locks the player. But he himself doesn't gain power any faster than normal. He has arc overload which heals him periodically. Scarlet Witch is great against him due to her nullifies, you just have to make sure you don't get evade-countered. Black Widow is also pretty good against him as she reduces the chance to evade and reduces the chance he'll proc his heals. But you can also beat him with 4* Star Lord and even 4* Thor has some advantages (he can still get armor breaks in with parry).

Urkel2 said:

jmo254 said:

I agree yet another event that basically shuns the new player base..
    What? I mean seriously What? There are difficulty levels for all players. The hardest level isn't that hard and is accessible to mid range players. The calendar has free Intel that new players can get for logging in. In what way does this event shun the new player base? Would you like it better if everything just stopped at heroic level?
    Not everyone can do heroic. To avoid shunning new players, difficulty has to stop at beginner.
  • RevoltinRevoltin Posts: 7
    When are you gonna start doing fun content ...and not super long boring fights where you die on the first evade or whatever hit you get ? ... I don’t like anymore this game .. what is fun in having hundreds of hits ? What is fun in having hundreds of hits and die on the spot .. after 100 hits I lose my concentration and i get bored .. it’s not even a thing of skill of a player ...this game has lost his cool .. was fun taking a break ..do a fight ..relax ..now ..it’s like I need 2h to play the game ..can’t play in the metro 10 min long fight ..and so on .. some time ago this game was interactive and playable through all the day in different situations... now less play I play ..less I like
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    Alexw230 said:

why isn't omega red week 2 doesn't he count as a X-men

Because he’s not part of the x-men team?
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    Ch1efster said:

So, when is the beginner quest 1 changing to 0 energy? Mine is still showing 2/tile. Have closed out and restarted multiple times. Just wondering if it is supposed to be changed already or not.

Same here, not sure what’s going on..
    edited March 2019
    DNA3000 said:

jpl7340 said:

jmo254 said:

Epic Ultron does not have power gain. He has tyranny, which power locks the player. But he himself doesn't gain power any faster than normal. He has arc overload which heals him periodically. Scarlet Witch is great against him due to her nullifies, you just have to make sure you don't get evade-countered. Black Widow is also pretty good against him as she reduces the chance to evade and reduces the chance he'll proc his heals. But you can also beat him with 4* Star Lord and even 4* Thor has some advantages (he can still get armor breaks in with parry).
    This is exactly my point: I don’t have any of those champs. Not “I don’t have those champs leveled.” I just don’t have any of those champs. The champs I have after the restriction just aren’t good enough. I’ll be able to get something done on x-men/x-force week. And maybe merc/robot week. But this week and spiderverse week, I’m just out of luck. My main gripe is the restriction.
    jpl7340 said:

DNA3000 said:

jpl7340 said:

jmo254 said:

This is exactly my point: I don’t have any of those champs. Not “I don’t have those champs leveled.” I just don’t have any of those champs. The champs I have after the restriction just aren’t good enough. I’ll be able to get something done on x-men/x-force week. And maybe merc/robot week. But this week and spiderverse week, I’m just out of luck. My main gripe is the restriction.
    Just out of curiosity, which of the week one champs do you have at all?
  • DatGuyJöshDatGuyJösh Posts: 5
    If my maths is correct the maximum amount of Intel you can get is 4435 with that including the new calendar how are we meant to get 5000 intel for 5* awakening gem?
  • Bfyffe28Bfyffe28 Posts: 41
    The last Ultron took me 110 hits with 4 star Starlord. Second trip through took me 122 hits with Scarlet Witch. I’d hardly call this overpowering. Even if it takes a couple of revives the payoff at the end of the month is huge for up and coming players. Sooner or later the mid game players need to learn that they’re not going to give away high end materials for free. It doesn’t take long to do a little bit of arena or farm some extra potions and revives from the new quest to help you get through it.
  • Bfyffe28Bfyffe28 Posts: 41
    jpl7340 said:

DNA3000 said:

jpl7340 said:

jmo254 said:

I don’t guess there’s much that can be done if you don’t have the champs for it. Maybe try knocking out all the content you can for the month and maybe get lucky with a couple of pulls.
  • The OP says 2 path for each difficulty but beginner has 6 paths. What gives?
    DNA3000 said:

jpl7340 said:

DNA3000 said:

jpl7340 said:

jmo254 said:

Just out of curiosity, which of the week one champs do you have at all?
    I have 2 champs over 5k pi: 4* IMIW and Gladiator Hulk both dup’d. The energy attacks from IMIW don’t work very well against an awoken Ultron. And I stand corrected: I do have a Star Lord: 5*, not awakened, at 3500 pi. To round out my team I have a Vision (CW) not awakened and original Hulk, not awakened, both around 3k pi. This is the best possible team I can have this week.

Gulk is the MVP of the team. The regen is nice. Star Lord without SA is not great at all. IMIW pulls alot of weight as well. I can barely get through master, and epic is just out of the question. And I’m assuming the difficulty will only increase week by week.

And it gets even worse for spiderverse week. The best I have for that week is a 3400 pi classic spidy and a 3000 pi venompool. Everything else is around 2000, maybe.

My 3 main champs mentioned above are all 5* r4 and my void is awakened. I can clear alot of content with these champs.