**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What’s going on with the war season leaderboard?

BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
When it went live my alliance was #133 in platinum 3. Then when matchmaking started I noticed we were #30 in gold 1. Now we are #27 in gold 1. Our point total has not changed, and no wars have ended.

Comments

• See the “.... Season Points [Merged]” thread. I’m assuming (?) that Kabam has fixed the missing 50000 win points that many alliances were missing (says they fixed that today), so your Rank would have been pushed down (if your alliance had gotten the correct 50000 originally for any wins). *although don’t know why yours would have later gone back up a tiny bit, unless they did further “piloting penalties” or other such to a few teams (?) too.

Ours went down this afternoon also (compared to what it was this morning).
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Ok. I assumed that had already been fixed, as it was fixed for us several days ago. But looking at the point difference it does add up.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    wsnt even just the missing 50000.
    a lot of alliances like mine were still missing the entire first war points well after the leaderboard went live.

we were gold 2 something with only 1.2 milion points (2 wars)
    then they finally added the other war so rightfully went to like 600 gold1 on 1.9 milion
  • LumpDeChumpLumpDeChump Posts: 68
    We are having the same issue. No war but we dropped 400 points. Is Kabam in the process of adjusting the points? Transparency? Let us know what’s going on.

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    @LumpDeChump replied in other thread but he again now.

we have ours,.
    we are 1.9 mil and like 600 something gold 1.
    so where u are 1.7 an like 850 make sense
    it doesnt show on the war 1 history but it is added if you break down the score.
    i checked myself.