**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

best deals in the intel store?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
opinions?

Comments

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Can’t go wrong with another 5* gem, but depends what your roster needs. Lower people will benefit more from T4s, 4* and 5* shards while higher players will benefit more from the 5* 6* shards and T5 basics I believe they’re selling?
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    do you all think the 4* awakening gems are good deals? i have an unawakened gwenpool, blade, hyperion and archangel at 5/50 so considering going for that for 400 intel
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    ddom said:

do you all think the 4* awakening gems are good deals? i have an unawakened gwenpool, blade, hyperion and archangel at 5/50 so considering going for that for 400 intel

I am also thinking about this. I think Void needs it.
    Just realised it is a class awakening gem (not generic). :(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I suppose it entirely depends on what level of progression you're at and what you need the most. Typically, I look at the rarest Items and what will save me the most time.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    5* awakening gem or bust. The t2a though is pretty damn tempting.
    are the 5 star shards good price? 1440 intel for 2500

I've already got it all mapped out! Considering I can clear everything up to Master 100% and maybe a couple Epics, plus login calendar, I estimate 4300 Intel. Here's how I'm gonna spend it!

Intel: 4300
    4x T4CCs - 2800
    18k T2A - 500
    7200 T2A - 200
    2x 3600 T2A - 200
    1k 5* Shards - 575

are the t4ccs capped at 1? or multiple purchase possible?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It depends on whether or not you have the roster to clear Epic. Personally, I have a great roster for clearing hard content, but because of the champion requirements, I can't even complete the first path of the Epic Quest, therefore, I will not have the ability to get enough Intel to get the five-star awakening gem unfortunately. It is the best option in the store, but for many players, it will be unavailable. The next best deals, and the ones I myself will be buying, are both 2,500 five star shards, the 1k five star shards, and either the t2 Alphas or the t5 basic fragments. Assuming we get four weeks of the login calendar, I figure I will pull in 3,940 Intel.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    PraiseKek said:

It depends on whether or not you have the roster to clear Epic. Personally, I have a great roster for clearing hard content, but because of the champion requirements, I can't even complete the first path of the Epic Quest, therefore, I will not have the ability to get enough Intel to get the five-star awakening gem unfortunately. It is the best option in the store, but for many players, it will be unavailable. The next best deals, and the ones I myself will be buying, are both 2,500 five star shards, the 1k five star shards, and either the t2 Alphas or the t5 basic fragments. Assuming we get four weeks of the login calendar, I figure I will pull in 3,940 Intel.

Do you have SL? I got through it with a 4/40. About 150 hits. SW works decent too.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    I am skrull

I am skrull

Who are you impersonating?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I can’t believe they priced a 4* gem crystal at the same price as a t4b and about 1/13th the price of a 5* ag crystal

I can’t believe they priced a 4* gem crystal at the same price as a t4b and about 1/13th the price of a 5* ag crystal

I bought it quickly. :)
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I want the awakening gem, but I already have 4 tech. If I grind a month and get another tech it would be... unfortunate. Therefore, I will get the t5b and t2a and whatever else the little bit left will get.