**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Node spacing vs Node Portrait size [Merged Threads]

TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
The spacing between nodes needs to be increased or the portrait size reduced.
The portrait is covering the node directly above it making it almost impossible to move, especially in AW with the new info tab at the top of the portrait..
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    So I've been going through the Master mode of this month's EQ, and I've got a bit of a problem with it. I can't get an image currently, but I'll try to get one and add it to this forum post later.
    Location: Chapter 1, Quest 2 (Ms. Marvel boss). Node above the boss (between the Angela and the boss)
    My problem is that my current run (at the time I'm writing this) had an item on this node making it REALLY HARD to actually tell the game that I want to move to that node. Too high and the game tells you it's ANOTHER piece of t2 basic iso8. Too low and you look at the nodes for the boss.
    I know that you can't change the layout of the map, so could you instead see if it's possible to stop the spawning of items on that space? Because I had to zoom in as far as I could and struggle with hitting JUST the right hitbox to move to that one node, and I'm gonna have to do it again if I want to 100% master mode this month. It's just bad map design. I really hope I NEVER have to see this again.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    I see this fairly regular, nodes "hidden" by champ profile pics, icons or items - not impossible to port to or move along to, but can be frustrating if the game registers you hitting what's on or covering the node/port rather than the green node itself
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    samll issue but annoying as hell.
    and something that would be easy for them to rectify.
    just spread the nodes out a little more.
    simple.
    done.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    There are tons of spaces in this game that get hidden by champ icons, chests, pots and other things. You zoom in and out, maneuver around and so on. While it's minor, it is frustrating because this game is 4yrs old. You would think little things like this wouldn't exist by now. But it just shows they don't play or test this tlstuff before releasing because if they got annoyed by it, you know they would fix it right away.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

Can you please stop creating maps and nodes like these?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Guess I'm not seeing what your seeing?
    Speedbump said:

Do you see the green "glow" above Captain Marvel? That's a node. It can be difficult to click sometimes because you click on Cap Marvel

I have contacted them on this matter before, seems they don't have time to solve it. However, I got a tip from another forum member, I'll paste it here for you to see. At least it helps until they solve the issue...

TwmR said:

I have noticed for a long while that the portrait over a node is sometimes obscuring the view of a node hidden beneath it, as seen in my screenshot.

It makes it unnecessarily difficult to move forward when this happens since I try to click the node beneath to move forward, but I have to give it several tries with milimeter precision before it works and moves forward instead of selecting the portrait and displaying info on the node.

I play on a Samsung S7, if that's of any help. Maybe there could be an easy fix to this I don't know of, any tips? Or is it a bug?

v80cljcfbczv.jpg

It is poor design but an easy way round it is to click on a portrait of another champion for example click on vision in the screenshot you've sent then the other champions portraits will dissapear allowing you to easily click on the node
    Thank you very much!
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    At least you didn't have a potion or iso on the node, i went between iso and ms marvel's local node description for 30 seconds until it finally worked
  • kiba2110kiba2110 Posts: 3
    I'm in an event quest and I'm unable to move forward due to how the board is setup. As anyone else had this issue? I've tried on android and iPhone, same thing on both screen. Because of where the button is, I'm unable to click on the node.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    did you try zooming in as much as you can?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Speedbump said:

Do you see the green "glow" above Captain Marvel? That's a node. It can be difficult to click sometimes because you click on Cap Marvel
    Yes this annoys me as well.
  • Another thread had a suggestion (haven’t tried it though)...

Click on another visible node on screen (like SpiderGwen in that one, or maybe it has to be on one that has buffs ?), and the hero pics on other nodes should go away. Then you can click on the next node to travel to.
    Yes, zoomed in completely and tried zoom out, exiting the application and then going back in, nothing. I'm just stuck.
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104
    I'm starting to think they do that to check the bots for a legend run. Every normal human being will need extra seconds to click on the right node. This is the only explanation i can think of, but it piss me of every month.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    glad i'm not the only one. I've had it on my Galaxy Note 10 tablet in the past and the Galaxy Tab A I've got now. How people on a phone manage, I've no idea. It's virtually impossible to get the node even when zoomed in sometimes.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

For anyone unable to click the node at all, can you please share with us your device information? Thanks.

Hi all,

For anyone unable to click the node at all, can you please share with us your device information? Thanks.

Galaxy Note 9
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

I have contacted them on this matter before, seems they don't have time to solve it. However, I got a tip from another forum member, I'll paste it here for you to see. At least it helps until they solve the issue...

TwmR said:

I have noticed for a long while that the portrait over a node is sometimes obscuring the view of a node hidden beneath it, as seen in my screenshot.

It makes it unnecessarily difficult to move forward when this happens since I try to click the node beneath to move forward, but I have to give it several tries with milimeter precision before it works and moves forward instead of selecting the portrait and displaying info on the node.

I play on a Samsung S7, if that's of any help. Maybe there could be an easy fix to this I don't know of, any tips? Or is it a bug?

v80cljcfbczv.jpg

It is poor design but an easy way round it is to click on a portrait of another champion for example click on vision in the screenshot you've sent then the other champions portraits will dissapear allowing you to easily click on the node
    that only works where there is a champ that has node buffs. in a situation like this only Ms Marvel does, so that is not helpful in any way shape or form.
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Is not imposible to click in it but is very difficult sometimes, is not the first time that somethubg like this happened, the best to do is zoom in and click a little upper un the node.
    Very frustating sometimes more if you have big fingers.

https://youtu.be/uHED2elbbeI