**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thank god for cap IW

When I saw that you can take only Avengers and Guardians in week 1 of Nick Fury's Recon Initiave, I thought I was toast. But then 3 Star cap IW solos master(With the help of 5 star rank 1 Glad Hulk)

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What sig level is your cap IW? Would it work at sig 1? I'm considering using a generic 4* gem on my Cap IW just to clear epic ultron
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Nice option. Didn't even think of that. I have the 4*. I used Hulk and SL.
  • Starbuster234Starbuster234 Posts: 65

What sig level is your cap IW? Would it work at sig 1? I'm considering using a generic 4* gem on my Cap IW just to clear epic ultron

I have him at sig 57. I think it would work at sig 1 also but the chances get better to place a debuff on the opponent the higher the sig is.

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited March 2019

I have him at sig 57. I think it would work at sig 1 also but the chances get better to place a debuff on the opponent the higher the sig is.

CAIW is a beast.
    at a low sig though his abilities have a very small chance to trigger.
    higher sig = higher chance to trigger abilities.
    not sure why the sig is needed as i have not done this fight yet. so cant tell you for sure
    will be harder with lowe sig
    to do it easy you want higher sig cap for greater chance of petrify on parry.
    and the higher you have your despair mastery the better.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I agree with the above. Awakened 4* CAIW took me past Master Ultron without any difficulty. Haven't done Epic yet.

There are other options for this quest, though. A couple of other eligible champs who did pretty well for me at zero power were Original Thor, and Star Lord (both Awakened). Shame Nebula hasn't got a Guardians tag.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    What makes this quest fair for most everyone is the short paths and the ability to just go again if you screw up, get bad pRNG in the Ultron fight or your window on a decent connection is narrow, all of which can easily happen. Back out, start again, play until you win.

Very forgiving in my opinion.

Dr. Zola