**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

Comments

• _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Kobster84 said:

nilaebran said:

Act6 is not for noobs and people will probably have to handle it the hard way.. Don't have 5* heimdall? Wait for him or don't try to cheat death at all, find other ways.. Can't dash back? Don't use starky (ghost will probably still smash it).. You need 100 revives to finish a path? Stash them, grind arena for units or buy them with money, act6 isn't going anywhere.. We'll face 23-28k pi champs and you're complaining about 4*.. Would like to see how many of those complaining about 4* used any 3* in act5, even if for synergy purposes only..

That being said.. Kabam.. Rewards suck balls..

The champs are only around 30k pi 4* could be easily and as a matter of fact I have used 3* in act 5
    Case in point, I wrecked 40k Ultron with my 4* SL in this month's Nick Fury event.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

4* are banned so I would gues

Waboba said:

Savage_ said:

A 4 star completed this. Just saying

How did ya do it without dying to Reverb, Dorm's degen and some other annoying champs with a 4* rank 1??
    Impressive @Savage_
    Btw, how many units did ya use to 100%, or did ya wasted your whole stash?
    I actually used a 4* Thor for Killmonger and 4* Gulk for Dorm ... so he could easily be right about doing this with 4* champs
    could be but look at the roster he shows. 5* r2 CAIW, 4* r 1 rocket 4* r1 Drax.
    so no way those 4* are the ones wh o did it.
    he must have used CAIW and being un-duped i say a bunch of items too.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Haji_Saab said:

Waboba said:

Savage_ said:

How did ya do it without dying to Reverb, Dorm's degen and some other annoying champs with a 4* rank 1??
    Impressive @Savage_
    I actually used a 4* Thor for Killmonger and 4* Gulk for Dorm ... so he could easily be right about doing this with 4* champs
    @Haji_Saab im not saying if the quest can't be done with 4* , but if you check his image, he doesn't have any counter for dorm and his only option for Km is gamora's sp2.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    @CFree I said 98% because only 2 crystals give 100% chance to pull a 5 or 6* the rest of the crystals be they grandmaster or special offers are such a small chance at pulling a 5* that they become nearly useless. I may be off but 2% chance of pulling a useable champ in featured GMC. 4* crystals and below are 0% chance of pulling a useable champ. Phc are 0% chance of pulling a useable champ.
    MaatMan said:

Haji_Saab said:

Waboba said:

Savage_ said:

Impressive @Savage_
    could be but look at the roster he shows. 5* r2 CAIW, 4* r 1 rocket 4* r1 Drax.
    so no way those 4* are the ones wh o did it.
    he must have used CAIW and being un-duped i say a bunch of items too.
    He is right. it can't be done with his champs, unless he wastes about 1k units without counting the vast amount of items he had.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    IKON said:

You guys realize that 4* are still useable in 99% of content?

If you are talking about monthly eq yes they are but why waste resources on them when they aren't going to be useable for future story content.
    Lol done
    Variant done
    Arena again why waste resources on them when you get so few points in 6* arena and that is the only arena giving a useable champ for future story content or a sizable amount of shards towards a useable champ for future story content

Yes they are useable for other content but so are 2 and 3*s and how many are excited to pull them over and again
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 ★★★
    @GroundedWisdom Your like/spam/lol ratio says a lot about you. Time and again youve defended the viability of 4 stars when champiom restrictions have forced us into using lower champions. Lo and behold, as soon as kabam does the opposite you 180 to find some reasons that cant even be called gasping at straws. Your point about making the content easier than it was intended to be literally just says if you arent lucky enough to have them as a 5 star you shouldnt have any way to level it slightly.

• benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    *cries in pre 12.0 OG Thor*
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Waboba said:

Savage_ said:

Impressive @Savage_
    Shallow evade dorm to prevent degen and keep kilmonger at low power to stop reverb
  • HC_BossHC_Boss Posts: 34
    The fact not one admin or a kabam worker has commented on this matter is ridiculous at least let us know if it’s up for discussion at least leaving us all here with no answer or comment from @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf please share light to what is happening cause if your not dropping this game I’ll quit now just that simple
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    HC_Boss said:

The fact not one admin or a kabam worker has commented on this matter is ridiculous at least let us know if it’s up for discussion at least leaving us all here with no answer or comment from @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf please share light to what is happening cause if your not dropping this game I’ll quit now just that simple

Miike mentioned yesterday they are getting together and going to make a post on why. Just have patience "Daniel son"
    Kobster84 said:

Waboba said:

Savage_ said:

Impressive @Savage_
    Shallow evade dorm to prevent degen and keep kilmonger at low power to stop reverb
    He doesn't have any power control champion for km, or a solid armor break champ so he will end up dying to him, making him waste some revives, and for Dorm, with his 4* rank 1, he will die of block dmg.
    Don't forget that he is lvl 41, so he isn't a veteran of the game.So i am 99% sure, he won't play like a god. he either had a thicc stash and many units, or it can't be done.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★

This move is atrocious!

How many of us have spent hundreds if not thousands in the game buying offers to actually rank up 4 stars that have long term viability for future content? I've ranked up 4*'s knowing that while my future is 5/6*'s - I need certain champs for synergy purposes - and if I'm rolling w. a 4* champ on my squad of 5*'s for that purpose I want them to be r5 max / max sa ~ so if I do use them while clearing a path they are a viable option. I have spent hundreds (if not more) in this game and Kabam has turned around and slapped me in the face - and then slugged me in the gut dropping me to the ground while laughing & urinating on me and calling me a stupid pitiful fool - that's how it feels .. after I have supported this company financially for so long 🤬

absolutely horrible and in all reality ~ quite possibly fraudulent on their part.

I am not spending ANY money from this point onwards, not worth it. I was gonna spend around $200 or so for units to clear act 6 and variant but not anymore
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 said:

This move is atrocious!

How many of us have spent hundreds if not thousands in the game buying offers to actually rank up 4 stars that have long term viability for future content? I've ranked up 4*'s knowing that while my future is 5/6*'s - I need certain champs for synergy purposes - and if I'm rolling w. a 4* champ on my squad of 5*'s for that purpose I want them to be r5 max / max sa ~ so if I do use them while clearing a path they are a viable option. I have spent hundreds (if not more) in this game and Kabam has turned around and slapped me in the face - and then slugged me in the gut dropping me to the ground while laughing & urinating on me and calling me a stupid pitiful fool - that's how it feels .. after I have supported this company financially for so long 🤬

absolutely horrible and in all reality ~ quite possibly fraudulent on their part.

I am not spending ANY money from this point onwards, not worth it. I was gonna spend around $200 or so for units to clear act 6 and variant but not anymore
    You would be spending way more than 200 if you used 4*s or less on act 6, unless you are perfect at intercept.
    Waboba said:

Kobster84 said:

Waboba said:

Savage_ said:

Impressive @Savage_
    He doesn't have any power control champion for km, or a solid armor break champ so he will end up dying to him, making him waste some revives, and for Dorm, with his 4* rank 1, he will die of block dmg.
    Don't forget that he is lvl 41, so he isn't a veteran of the game.So i am 99% sure, he won't play like a god. he either had a thicc stash and many units, or it can't be done.
    Thats my guess, but it can easily be done with cap iw, and a odin.
    Just thought funny about how a 4* rank 1 could do it.
    Waboba said:

Kobster84 said:

Waboba said:

Savage_ said:

Impressive @Savage_
    I think by 4* he meant cap iw as he was 4:40 equivalent and as for kilmonger you don’t need a power control champ just make it so you can bait a special and bring him to 0 power before activating reverb
    Lormif said:

Mike12867 said:

This move is atrocious!

You would be spending way more than 200 if you used 4*s or less on act 6, unless you are perfect at intercept.
    I didn’t spend any money using 4* to 100% act 5 and the pi difference isn’t massive tbh
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Mike12867 said:

This move is atrocious!

I said I was gonna spend that money to clear content by buying units but no more. Those 4* are fun due to the synergies I get. would you take 3/45 unduped AA or 5/50 duped sig99?

Would you take 5/50 sig 99 OGV or 5/65 unduped OGV?

Would you use ur 4* or 5* mutant AG on archangel? Probably only 4* version since 4* AG arnt that rare and they do the job. Synergies are barely 25% of the whole fiasco about not being able to bring 4* in there.

Will you bring sig 20 CAIW 5/65 (u dont have stones) or sig 99 5/50 to control power or so?

Consider EVERYTHING before presenting an argument. Some 4* are better than 5* and now that they dont matter, you need to have GREAT LUCK and RnG to get those rankup resources and champions for act 6? Why? just cuz u cant bring ur 4*s in that do the job?
    Lormif said:

Mike12867 said:

Lormif said:

Mike12867 said:

This move is atrocious!

I said I was gonna spend that money to clear content by buying units but no more. Those 4* are fun due to the synergies I get. would you take 3/45 unduped AA or 5/50 duped sig99?

Would you use ur 4* or 5* mutant AG on archangel? Probably only 4* version since 4* AG arnt that rare and they do the job. Synergies are barely 25% of the whole fiasco about not being able to bring 4* in there.

Will you bring sig 20 CAIW 5/65 (u dont have stones) or sig 99 5/50 to control power or so?

Consider EVERYTHING before presenting an argument. Some 4* are better than 5* and now that they dont matter, you need to have GREAT LUCK and RnG to get those rankup resources and champions for act 6? Why? just cuz u cant bring ur 4*s in that do the job?
    I would not take a 4* to act 6 PERIOD, he would not survive those PIs on the long paths acts have. i would wait to do act 6 instead.. I have considered everything, I would recommend you taking your own advice. The only reason to complain is because is synergies, and that is a weak complaint, imo.
    They only go up to around 30k pi if you just parry and intercept you won’t twke that much damage
    Kobster84 said:

Waboba said:

Kobster84 said:

Waboba said:

Savage_ said:

Impressive @Savage_
    I think by 4* he meant cap iw as he was 4:40 equivalent and as for kilmonger you don’t need a power control champ just make it so you can bait a special and bring him to 0 power before activating reverb
    Then, i would like you to try and take out epic difficultly with one 4/40 and 1/10 4* champions, without wasting resources, and then send a pic, so we can see how far you (supposing you are an experienced lvl 60 player) go.
    Also don't forget his only option was cap iw unduped, and he didn't had counters for the more difficult champs that appeared in the quest, one mistake could cost ya the match.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Lormif said:

Mike12867 said:

Lormif said:

Mike12867 said:

This move is atrocious!

I would not take a 4* to act 6 PERIOD, he would not survive those PIs on the long paths acts have. i would wait to do act 6 instead.. I have considered everything, I would recommend you taking your own advice. The only reason to complain is because is synergies, and that is a weak complaint, imo.
    Have you used 4*s in Uncollected? Last chapter? If you have, you have contradicted yourself. Chapter 3 of Uncollected features a lot of the PI's that we will see in Act 6. Are you saying that we CAN use 4* in Uncollected but CANNOT in Act 6? Doesn't make sense to me.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    the limits on 5-6* might be bad for people, who want some challenge. say you have r5 5* domino, but she kills enemies to fast. and you can't bring 4* or 3* to make some fancy youtube videos. so... it would be nice to see RDTs!

BOOM!!!
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Surely you aren’t suggesting there should be a 100% LoL/Variant/Maze requirement for Act 6, just like RttL is a prequisite for LoL...?

Dr. Zola

Not saying there is a direct requirement but maybe the Devs had that general idea of roster readiness in mind before Act 6 as it looks like T5CC is being introduced finally which is a reward tier above all other contest so far.

Surely if your roster is healthy enough to complete the other game modes 100% you should be ready for Act 6. I'm sure there are some exceptions of course. But why wouldn't you want to complete those before going into Act 6 anyway as it does help your roster overall with rank up materials alone (again unless your RNG is terrible which I have said I empathize with)?