**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC Storyline?

This might be stupid of me, but does anybody know like the general storyline for MCOC. I know about stiff with Kang, and Thanos, but what happens with Maestro, and The Elder War. I just want to be informed for when Act 6 comes out. Also, one last question: How does Ægon play into the story.

PS: I have even read the Contest Of Champions comics, but they aren’t really like the mobile game.

Thanks for any info! :)

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★

This might be stupid of me, but does anybody know like the general storyline for MCOC. I know about stiff with Kang, and Thanos, but what happens with Maestro, and The Elder War. I just want to be informed for when Act 6 comes out. Also, one last question: How does Ægon play into the story.

PS: I have even read the Contest Of Champions comics, but they aren’t really like the mobile game.

Thanks for any info! :)

Act 6 is coming out next wednesday and its revolves around carina the daugther of the collector...in the beginning when she with her uncle and dad went exploring they stumbled upon a dead civilzation which i assume the last contest that was held..while there carina wondered on her she became in case with the crystal and the collector actually shattered her to pieces from the moment he was on a quest to find all of her and put her together.

He devised a plan to start a new contest and use that as a way to keep the search going along the way Kang.Thanos and Maestro have come to seize power of the contest but as always we the summoners have defeated them. Over the course of each Act the champions started realizing what was happening and began finding ways to escape but it was no easy feat as there were other threats along the way(monthly event quests)stopping us as the collectors and grandmaster later on was hiring villains to keep us at bay but as always we won.

Fast Forward end of Act 5 the champions have stumbled on to carina in her crystal fo rm all assembled with her heart missing now....Act 6 she is now awoken her and she has become rebelious due to the fact her uncle and her dad want to mold her in their own vision so she can succeed where they failed.

Also the lastest motion comic has revealed that collector created skrulls due to the fact he cut corners in order to appease maestro.
  • Thanks for the info drop, @RiderofHell!

That's most of it all, OP! If you want to see a motion comic of it, we do have a "Story So Far" video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UeVhsQ3Cks
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    @Kabam Vydious @RiderofHell Thank y’all both a lot!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★

Thanks for the info drop, @RiderofHell!

That's most of it all, OP! If you want to see a motion comic of it, we do have a "Story So Far" video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UeVhsQ3Cks

Glad to help, tho i really gotta work on my grammer 😂😂