**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The new captain marvel bundle

$ 20 DOLLAR FOR A 2% OR 7.15% chance those arent great odds and how many crystals do I get it I'm just asking . If its 1 or that's highway robbery even though I must say thank you for the 2 star captain marvel she is my favorite. You need to highlight what u really get

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

Zuko_ILC said:

Very strange that there is no 5* bundle offer when we can only use 5* & 6* for Act 6

How dare you want to get product that is actually useful from Kabam, 10 floggings for you!
    I actually think Captain Marvel is an easy pass her abilities aren't that great at all, animations are kinda cool though but not really a champion in the game to spend on. But to each their own. I thought she'd be pretty powerful as she's supposed to be one of the strongest in the MCU but her abilities don't seem that interesting. I'd rather have Gamora, She-Hulk or Spidergwen but thats just my opinion.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★

Really not trying to be rude.

You are doing a very poor job of this sunshine. Don't read the thread if you don't like it sugar pie
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Nat6 said:

$ 20 DOLLAR FOR A 2% OR 7.15% chance those arent great odds and how many crystals do I get it I'm just asking . If its 1 or that's highway robbery even though I must say thank you for the 2 star captain marvel she is my favorite. You need to highlight what u really get

"how many crystals do I get it I'm just asking"

Did you look at the offer?
  • CadecusCadecus Posts: 16

I mean... Why don't you just... I don't know... Not buy it and move on?

Really not trying to be rude, but do you also go to your least favorite restaurant to complain about the price for a dish you wouldn't even consider buying?

I for once sincerely hope that many people get this offer. On the one hand they might get lucky and on the other hand they keep the game up and running for leeches like me.

I mean... Why don't you just... I don't know... Not comment on it and move on?

Really not trying to be rude, but do you also go to your least favorite website to complain about the feedback for a review you wouldn't even consider posting?

I for once sincerely hope that many people comment on this. On the one hand they might get enough support to make a difference and on the other hand it has zero impact on your day unless you choose to read and respond.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★

Really not trying to be rude.

You are doing a very poor job of this sunshine. Don't read the thread if you don't like it sugar pie
    How so? I am genuinely curious and therefore genuinely asking whether OP would do that or not.

And regarding the second part... Really, mate? In a general discussion?
    Maybe put a disclaimer on your threads:
    "Only for people that share my opinion pls!"

Asking someone to walk away from a general discussion in a public forum is quite literally rude.
    Asking them to walk away, because they don't agree on top of that.

"Come on come on guys, we want to keep this constructive! Everyone who doesn't share my opinion, please go away!"

Additionally: I've been told to be somewhat condescending at times. But wow. Sunshine and sugarpie? My comment must have distressed you big time, mate.
    Didn't distress me at all darling. Just thought is was unnecessary and waste of your time mariposa. you have better things to do meeho
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    In all seriousness why would you want to spend money on the old broken classic character when a new one is out. New one is what almost 100 times better and more useful.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

Nat6 said:

careful boys @ThatGrootGroot could get upset.
  • Nat6Nat6 Posts: 21
    Just voicing my opinion I'm not telling you to go way voicing an opinion is constructive
    My peace is being said and am I hurting anyone if you get butt hurt by what I say get tougher skin

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It’s just really odd timing to release this offer for 3 reasons:

1. They literally just released a newer and way more useful version of CM. I don’t know her abilities because I haven’t really looked at the spotlight in depth, but she was released ~4 years after CM (Classic) so there’s no doubt in my mind she’s better

2. They just announced Act 6.1 yesterday and one of their main bullet points is you can only use 5* and 6* champs. Maybe if they released a GMC version of this offer then maaaybe it would be passable but even then, not really because of the terrible odds. I know there’s other content you could use her in, but I’m just talking about timing

3. They had a chance to buff CM (Classic) and didn’t. It would be a really savvy move to buff her then release an offer trying to get a buffed version of her, but sadly this didn’t happen.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Cadecus said:

I mean... Why don't you just... I don't know... Not buy it and move on?

Really not trying to be rude, but do you also go to your least favorite restaurant to complain about the price for a dish you wouldn't even consider buying?

I for once sincerely hope that many people get this offer. On the one hand they might get lucky and on the other hand they keep the game up and running for leeches like me.

I mean... Why don't you just... I don't know... Not comment on it and move on?

Really not trying to be rude, but do you also go to your least favorite website to complain about the feedback for a review you wouldn't even consider posting?

I for once sincerely hope that many people comment on this. On the one hand they might get enough support to make a difference and on the other hand it has zero impact on your day unless you choose to read and respond.
    THIS IS GOLD!!!!!
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

Nat6 said:

careful boys @ThatGrootGroot could get upset.
    Because I asked a question? Yeah, looks like I'm pretty pissed.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    @V1PER1987 you forgot one thing...Classic CM isn’t eligible for the intel missions either.

Dr. Zola
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

@V1PER1987 you forgot one thing...Classic CM isn’t eligible for the intel missions either.

Dr. Zola

Indeed. Point #4
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Very strange that there is no 5* bundle offer when we can only use 5* & 6* for Act 6

Who says you have to use her for Act 6? Maybe you just want the new Champ.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Nat6 said:

You get 5 chances at her, 5 Crystals. Plus an Ultimate Crystal, not with her, that has Cosmic Champs. You also get an Energy Refill, 500 4* Shards, and 5 Gold Crystals.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

How dare you want to get product that is actually useful from Kabam, 10 floggings for you!
    I actually think Captain Marvel is an easy pass her abilities aren't that great at all, animations are kinda cool though but not really a champion in the game to spend on. But to each their own. I thought she'd be pretty powerful as she's supposed to be one of the strongest in the MCU but her abilities don't seem that interesting. I'd rather have Gamora, She-Hulk or Spidergwen but thats just my opinion.
    this bundle is for the old classic one not the new one.
    but in regards to the new one.

i wouldn't write off her abilities.
    to me she was easy to fight in the EQ.
    she lloks really easy to counter and fight against but she looks like she will have some good offensive power and possibly some really good offensive use.

i am not sure exactly yet wat to make of her.
    i do love her model and her animations however.
  • Nat6Nat6 Posts: 21
    THANK YOU,NEXT