**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fury assignment quest requirements

IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
Am I wrong it is the only heal block champions available for the first quest is vision aou and Scarlett witch? If so this get is going to get rediculously tiresome and fast.

Comments

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    You are wrong cap iw can shut down healing with petrified debuff. Sl has a healblock in his special 2 and 3 although its easier to just out damage Ultron. iwim has a healblock with both his heavy and special 1 if regen is active. gladiator hulk also has a healblock on his special 1. You also can just parry Ultron to shut down his regen so I'm confused by your post
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    IMIW has a heal block on his heavy and SW can nullify Ultron’s regens.
  • Options
    He has the arc reactor every 20 seconds regenerating 25% of his health and the node is tyranny so you can't get star Lord to his sp2 or 3 you have no special attacks at all
  • Options

What I have to work with. Oh well got a month.
  • Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    well SL or Gamora easily outdamage it. If you don't have them then Ghulk,Hulk, Drax, SW, Thor and Cap IW all do good damage that arc reactor won't bother you and if you have petrify then parry stun during it will reduce its effectiveness.

Also one last thing, would not recommend using IWIM for him as he projectile energy attacks will actually heal Ultron
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Bidzy7 said:

well SL or Gamora easily outdamage it. If you don't have them then Ghulk,Hulk, Drax, SW, Thor and Cap IW all do good damage that arc reactor won't bother you and if you have petrify then parry stun during it will reduce its effectiveness.

Also one last thing, would not recommend using IWIM for him as he projectile energy attacks will actually heal Ultron

Woah, really I did not know thxs!
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Bidzy7 said:

Yes and no. If you heal block when he has an active regen buff/effect with a heavy, then he does not regen for the length of the heal block. But there will be some down time between arc overloads and his self repairs. It’s really not that bad.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Bidzy7 said:

Yes and no. If you heal block when he has an active regen buff/effect with a heavy, then he does not regen for the length of the heal block. But there will be some down time between arc overloads and his self repairs. It’s really not that bad.
    Yup I got Ultron down to 15% but my team was wiped except IMIW who was also low. Thank goodness for that heal block
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    Bidzy7 said:

Actually with how long his heal block lasts its really not that big of a factor. But you do have to deal with his low damage output. Cap IW melts him. Did it with a 4 star just for fun