**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Oscillate in UC quest

Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
I've done the Oscillate path in this month's Uncollected quest and i could not bait a special when they were in armor mode. However, when they were in rage mode, i was able to.

Has anyone else noticed this, or was this a statistical anomaly.

Comments

• CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    They are more defensive with the armour up
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    They need to stop tweaking the ai when it cycles phases. By having the armor phase the champ is already a better defender. Having the champ just run to the corner is dumb and not enjoyable way to fight
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    edited March 2019

Has anyone else noticed this, or was this a statistical anomaly.

Ist always been that way.
    With Emma Frost (in Emma Frost EQ), i survive the rage mode. Wait for Armor mode, then heavy and sp into the red Zone and pray you make enough damage, she dies before coming back to rage mode. In Armor mode enemys refuse to sp.

• Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    okay. So it's not just me. Thanks guys. i never noticed it before in the past quest. only reason i noticed this time was because i was trying to bait KP's SP1 and couldn't.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

okay. So it's not just me. Thanks guys. i never noticed it before in the past quest. only reason i noticed this time was because i was trying to bait KP's SP1 and couldn't.

KP is on osillate? Ronan boss has that node lol
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    i have no issue evading ronans specials, but KP SP2 give me issues
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 571 ★★★
    There's a hidden trick to oscillate
    P.s. try VTD's sp2
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

There's a hidden trick to oscillate
    P.s. try VTD's sp2

Oh dang that sounds so fun!
  • Wang_MasterWang_Master Posts: 67
    VTD ?
  • Wang_MasterWang_Master Posts: 67
    Oh . Venom The Duck
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Yes, in 90% of cases, noone throws SP in armor mode. Never had a single problem with baiting in attack mode. I observe this as much as possible, because I am sick of this node being everywhere, in each event quest
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    To be clear there is an entire lane with oscillate node?