**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guys you hate fighting.

2»

Comments

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Got to love people flagging for no reason.

There's only 1 'Flag' in this thread. Whats your point?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    As a general sense, I hate fighting:
    • Duped Unstoppable Colossus. Parry never seems to work against him when he gets crazy aggressive.
    • Duped Juggy. Same reason as UC.
    • Rhino. His unblockable dash gets me every time.
    • Any champs that have parry counters (Agent Venom, duped Xbones, Mordo, BPCW). I am a parry-based fighter and often forget to change fighting style when I see these guys.
    • Nightcrawler. Evasive pain. Impossible to beat if he corners you. Never seem to have the same issues against Spidey though. (side note, I hate fighting as NC because of his evade; have to switch to swashbuckling otherwise he dies)
    • Blackbolt and both Visions. Their SP1 get me every time because I dash back after my combo and can't block in time.
    • Punisher becomes an offensive god when he "endures." I can knock him down to 0 health no problem, but once that Endure hits then he railroads me.
    • Rocket. I can never seem to time my dash forward with the end of his SP1 or heavy attack without him blocking or intercepting
    • Moonknight. I can't seem to get the timing correct to parry him and he always rattles off a MLLLM combo if I'm wrong (even if I'm blocking, he still does the whole combo)

When I'm using my Gwenpool in AW, Mordo and BPCW are impossible. Her random stun generator spells doom if you're mid-combo.

Despite my dislike for fighting them, the only ones that beat me consistently are NC and Mordo. The others are just challenging and I can't walk away from a fight without taking decent damage.
  • A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    guys here is a tip for Mordo use Iceman apparently he is immune to his astral evade
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    A4_Awesome wrote: »
    guys here is a tip for Mordo use Iceman apparently he is immune to his astral evade

Step one: pull Iceman from crystal...
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    A4_Awesome wrote: »

Iceman karnak drax first medium elektra heavy and AV(50%) are counters to mordo

The only guy i hate fighting is hyperion. That guys gets baited easily in arenas and quests but it seems like a different AI takes over when hes in AW defence
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I hate fighting the champs that shrug off parry too quick or reflect the stun like bpcw. Rogue, Groot, AV, king Groot, they always mess up my rhythm. I'm too much in the habit of relying on parry, and even when my brain is telling me not to, my reflexes automatically do it. Mordo with Max limber also gets me at times. I'm used to waiting on the timer before attacking, but sometimes get caught off guard
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    I need a good video for debuff immune Nightcrawler. I can barely touch the guy most of the time.

I can take him pretty easy most of the time in quests and arena. But in war I embarrass myself and get pretty frustrated.

It makes war so annoying. Anyone got a good link for strategy video?
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Of every champ, I absolutely hate fighting BPCW. His special 1 has a really long range, meaning if you are just beside him when he launches it, you either have to block it or likely get hit from his Special 1.

Not only that, he can reflect stuns and damage dealt back to you, and that is one of the deadliest combos in the game. Imagine you are totally wrecking him but he gets like 30 reflective charges. You accidentally parry him and he reflects the stun back to you and whacks you. Boom you are dead! Tough champ to fight imo.
  • explorershaneexplorershane Posts: 34
    Dazzler !
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Anybody with unavoidable damage I find annoying for that fact alone.

Other person who I find annoying sometimes is BP CW. He is an easy fight and easy to intercept. Just every once in a while I accidentally parry him usually when trying to bait or just backing off and he charges and my instinct is to block.

The other pain in the ass fights are there but just have to get use to the mechanics.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    neb wrote: »
    Don't forget punisher who's sig always triggers even if mine has never triggered
    2 words:
    Bleed champs
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Mannnn!!! This this guy in my old neighborhood. Dude was like 6'5" and 300 lbs. Whenever we fought he was ultra sweaty, hated fighting thqt guy.
    Wait? You meant ingame? Sorry, that would be NC and Spidey (especially immune or debuff immune)
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    -BPCW slowest game ever, at least mordo, iceman and agent venom you can back off if you accidentally parry.
    -Moon Knight: never got use to his abilities with moon cycle
    -NC: annoying
    -Dorm: usually face as boss/miniboss so I can't really say if he's that strong
    -Unstoppable duo: oh the 4 second unstoppable
  • Grinder wrote: »
    neb wrote: »
    Don't forget punisher who's sig always triggers even if mine has never triggered
    2 words:
    Bleed champs

2 more words 35 seconds.
    Endure lasts a while. It's a pain but you gotta be patient to fight pun. He's my favorite. I have him duped 4/40. He's AMAZING. sucks when his signature doesn't proc but hey thems the brakes.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    nightcrawler,spiderman & magik all are true headaches