**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Sentinel R4 worthy unduped?

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
I'm eyeballing him for my next rank up but at R3 I'm just not seeing the damage. But, I am bad at getting him to 100 analysis so it could just be I'm playing him wrong. What do you you guys think?

Comments

• sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Yes definitely. If you can force opponents into a long block (similar to switching NC modes) and do 4 hit combos into the block or (as long as they ain't against the wall) do a full 5 hit combo and sp1 or 2 into their block, you'll gain tons of ACs and have room to recover before they attack again.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Definitely worth it, and getting him to 100 Analysis is easy and make him a beast. Just do a 4 Hit Combo into the Enemy's Block and when you have an Sp1 make sure they are blocking when you use it.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    You also gain Analysis when they Attack you so if you're really good with Dexterity you can do that too
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    edited March 2019
    ẞlооd said:

I'm eyeballing him for my next rank up but at R3 I'm just not seeing the damage. But, I am bad at getting him to 100 analysis so it could just be I'm playing him wrong. What do you you guys think?

Unduped, he takes ~1.5 to 2 minutes to get to 100 analysis quickly in AW (highest tier, tier 1 to 3), which isn't ideal.

It's much easier to get to 100 analysis duped because his sig ability gives 20 analysis each time the defender spams sp1 (which is easy to do). So duped can get to 100 analysis in <1min.

From there you can intercept and bring on the pain.

In general he doesn't hit that hard, but with 100 analysis his sp2 and heavy attack is his bread and butter, so people should run him with max Despair mastery to maximize that damage.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    110%
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Personally I wouldn’t rsnkn4 him without being awakened. Great champ but he needs the dupe.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    IDK. been playing a 6 unduped recently and not impressed. I think his movements are very clunky and it does take a while to get to 100 AC and I don't like changing my play style too much to just get build up
  • BaddOne67BaddOne67 Posts: 116
    I have a 4* Sentinel and not understanding what yall are say about 100 analysis!! Please explain!!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He is pretty good. Definitely rank him up.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    I'll be taking my 6star, unawakened, to rank 2! I lovr him. So versatile.
  • BaddOne67BaddOne67 Posts: 116
    Yes he is since I know how to play him now!!! Just cant wait to get him at higher class other than 3*
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Nope.