**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Creating a new Alliance; What's the timeline?

Hi all,
Just need some direction on this: I am thinking of breaking away from my current alliance and starting a new one. I would like to know what the timeline would be. The goal would be to get to Gold 1 in AW. Pretending that the transition goes smooth and I get players that have plenty of experience in tier 4 alliance wars within the first week, how long would it take to get AW rating up to competing within Gold 1? If anyone has gone through this process and has some first-hand experience, that would be fantastic!

Much appreciated.

Comments

• RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    Thanks for the help peeps
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    how long is a piece of string.

too many variables. could take 3 months if you won every war.
    could take 2 years.
    I would assume we would win 95% of wars on our way to tier 4.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    I would say you might finish in Silver 3 if you get in on all the wars during season...since there is a current season i advise not to break away and wait till after season is over.

Meantime you can do research and decide if it's still worth it after gathering intel!.
    Well, I don't plan on breaking off during season any way, so that wont be an issue. I'm just asking because if it takes 3 seasons, I'm not sure it will be worth it.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    RKO_me said:

Well, I don't plan on breaking off during season any way, so that wont be an issue. I'm just asking because if it takes 3 seasons, I'm not sure it will be worth it.

I think that is a possibility
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The biggest step is making a good team. That can take months upon months if you aren’t lucky/have connections
    I do have connections. I could probably fill out half an alliance right now.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    It depends on how many people you have to start with. Me and a friend started an ally 5 weeks ago, and we are already tier 5 and run map 65555. But we started with 20 strong people, there's no definitive answer to your question.