**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She-Hulk vs. Spider-Gwen: Thread for Post-Buff Feedback

I know it's early, but I wanted to get this out as a potential place for feedback on the buffs of She-Hulk and Spider-Gwen. Both were bad champs and these look to be promising improvements. For someone blessed to pull both of these champs before their improvement (SG twice), I'm torn on which one to rank up.

If you're a user of either and have ranked them up, please post feedback! Selfishly, I want to see which one would be better to rank up for myself, but I imagine that others will be in the same boat. Maybe some thoughts if you leave an opinion.

--In what types of fights do they shine? Where do they struggle?
--How much do they benefit awakened? (Seems like Spider-Gwen benefits more from being awakened, but I could be wrong)
--Are they worth a Science awakening gem?
--Is a 5* worth rank 4? Rank 5?

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I like spidergwen
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Tiger360 said:

I like spidergwen

Care to elaborate? I made this post hoping that people will actually give detailed reviews.
  • I love spider gwen so far!
    she shines in longer fights where you can get all 5 or 6 spider charges
    i have mine awakened at sig lvl 31. pretty useful for the time.
    5* star awakening gem? nah. 4 star one sure go for it.
    YES!!

Tiger360 said:

I like spidergwen

Care to elaborate? I made this post hoping that people will actually give detailed reviews.
    Oh sorry, I just like the fact that she builds up damage, and from her special 3 I think her attacks do 55% more damage lol
    I've been testing both and I'm still on the fence. Anyone done extensive testing of either yet?
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    I've been testing spider-gwen and i just really like the damage ramp up. It's kinda hard to explain my playstyle in full detail but i think this one youtuber pretty much sums up what would be a LONG comment.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt6zsbG3b8c

I've been testing spider-gwen and i just really like the damage ramp up. It's kinda hard to explain my playstyle in full detail but i think this one youtuber pretty much sums up what would be a LONG comment.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt6zsbG3b8c

Thanks. I really appreciate the feedback!
    The only thing I dislike is that Armour Breaks are no longer a thing and the extra damage after the SP3 is not long enough to get to a SP2 unless awakened.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    They must be about equally as good, because I am also on the fence. I would say she-hulk hands down if her buffs lasted longer. It is VERY hard to keep them up in regular questing without DD in the team, and even then it is tough. She-hulk will wreck Juggernaut and UC from the start as well, while with SG you still have to wait at the start. SG is probably more fun though, because she is so stable.
    mbrace said:

They must be about equally as good, because I am also on the fence. I would say she-hulk hands down if her buffs lasted longer. It is VERY hard to keep them up in regular questing without DD in the team, and even then it is tough. She-hulk will wreck Juggernaut and UC from the start as well, while with SG you still have to wait at the start. SG is probably more fun though, because she is so stable.

Great feedback. Thanks! I'm leaning towards She-Hulk, mostly because I have 6* Rulk and that synergy. I've also recently pulled 5* Domino and Masacre, so I'm building around Rulk at the moment.

At any rate, solid buffs to both champs!