**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto replenish item inventory fm stash

Kindly consider to automatically replenish any items used from stocks available in our stash. Unlike ISOs, everyone will want to replenish any used items if more is available in their stash. The current requirement of having to manually "claim" from stash is an unnecessary inconvenience.

Imagine doing a quest or dungeons and having to leave the activity and go to your stash to replenish and claim a soon to expire pot. If you don't do this immediately after having consumed a pot, then any pots that you may get as rewards will fill up the empty spaces in the inventory and the expiring pots will still be left unused.

Comments

• Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    I would like to see an upgrade inventory in general. Most need way more space than 15 t1a, 15 t4b, and 12 t4cc or 12 t2a. The trade macanic for t4cc is great.

I would like to be able to store enough material to fully max out two 5 star champs from level 1 r1.
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    I also agree auto replenish of items to inventory from stash would be a great feature. Or having a claim items from stash button added to the sidebar during questing, arena or duel screens so you don't have to back out, go to inventory, click on items, click on stash, click on claim all, then have to click back on all the various screens to get back to where your fighting.
  • WalkerBohWalkerBoh Posts: 6
    UmbertoDelRio has a point, so the improvement suggested by Fasntasy91 would be great.
    However the case of pots is different and having them autoreplenished by stash would be awesome, moreover if you htink to all of those poor android playres, that having to move from quest --> home --> inventory --> objests --> stash --> home --> events --> back to quest mens several minutes of... actually nothing..just annoying waitings... having them removed will make us very very happy.

hope they will implemet soon
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    My suggestion was only for items. Im fine with catalysts and isos staying as they are.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

My suggestion was only for items. Im fine with catalysts and isos staying as they are.

I agree the Items inventory should auto-fill from the stash because it's a like-for-like replenishment. Same with the catalysts. It gets really annoying constantly having to restock arena boosts while grinding.

ISO, because the inventory is a conglomerate of tiers and classes, should be manually refilled as it currently operates.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    One of the best ideas for mcoc I ever seen. That would be major quality of life update.