**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So now you don't need to be uncollected for FGMC?

Oh I get it 4* are pointless so lets sell them a 5% chance at not being a disappointment. This is just gas on the fire. Really you couldn't even make the feature champ a 5% chance. You make it so hard to like you.

Comments

• jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    The title of this is misleading
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Only thing on fire is your hair, dude.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★

Only thing on fire is your hair, dude.

If I had hair it would be for sure.

Not really for the next 24 hours anyone can purchase a FGMC, even if your not uncollected.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    They do it every now and again.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Kabam gonna kabam I guess

Not really for the next 24 hours anyone can purchase a FGMC, even if your not uncollected.
    No the title is something completely different from what he wrote

They do it every now and again.

Honestly I never knew that. It's been awhile since I beat the collector.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    edited March 2019

"Please, regardless of your level, give us your units."

The Act 6 announcement on 4* is telling. They're doing more and more to move towards 5* and 6* prevalence, and they're going to find ways to get money and resources out of the players to keep up.

This is true, but the title was self explanatory. My rant following it was just an expression of angst that they make this after telling everyone that 4 stars can't be used in act 6 and now give everyone a chance to PAY for a 5* champ. So you are
    not wrong.

This is true, but the title was self explanatory. My rant following it was just an expression of angst that they make this after telling everyone that 4 stars can't be used in act 6 and now give everyone a chance to PAY for a 5* champ. So you are
    not wrong.
    Then why didn't you make the title rant about champ requirements?

not wrong.
    Then why didn't you make the title rant about champ requirements?
    Because it struck me as odd that anyone could buy FGMC. Knowing the time and effort I put into beating the Collector and seeing as we are in the midst of pushing Content Gates. Really odd timing for them to offer such a deal don't you think?
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    You may not need to be Uncollected to buy these crystals, but you do need to be Uncollected to access Act 6.

:shrug:
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    I have no issue with it. The people who are gonna whale out of FGMC are the people already whaling out on FGMCs. The number of people who can now buy fgmc(for this brief window) that couldnt before and are now gonna whale out on them is minuscule, if not nonexistent. Plus if you couldnt buy fgmc before today you certainly cant even play in act 6 anyway.