**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make it easier to duel the same opponent again.

MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
Make it easier to duel the same opponent. After a duel, there is currently the standard "TAP ANYWHERE TO CONTINUE" message which takes you back to the SEARCH page. Please add an interim page which would ask SEARCH AGAIN? or RE-DUEL SAME OPPONENT?

Comments

• Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    i agree, during duel event we lose a lot of time for search and duel vs anyone.
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    This needs an update. It's too tedious. The rewards as well. Right, like a RETRY button like you said. In addition, it'd be cool to choose from the duel-ee'a profile. Like to choose from their top 4
  • InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    I just hope the duel target is someone's top champ in my alliance and duel them - much easier to re-duel. Even if they're all 4/55s lol
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I think the whole duel event is silly. All it really shows is who can find the weakest 4* to duel. I think they should either remove duels as an event or change the scoring system. You should get more points if you beat a 4* R5 or 5* R4 champ than if you beat a 4* R1.
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    BigMo wrote: »
    I think the whole duel event is silly. All it really shows is who can find the weakest 4* to duel. I think they should either remove duels as an event or change the scoring system. You should get more points if you beat a 4* R5 or 5* R4 champ than if you beat a 4* R1.

Something like higher points for tougher duel targets? I'd totally go for that. I've called duels silly too
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited May 2017
    For Duels events, it's too slow that I just beat a 4* in my friend list every week despite he's not 1/01 and no matter the target of the week, it's only +5 point per fight (if I dont remember wrong) I can compensate it doing +3 extra duels if it's neccesary.
    BigMo wrote: »
    I think right now is more fair.

But your suggest would be really fair if your champ is in the maths too.
    Example: you get more points beating a 4* using a 1* 1/1 than using a 3* 4/40.