**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inconsistent Distance of Specials (non-projectile) and Heavies

I'm curious to see if anyone else is running into this issue. In some cases, I'll be fighting a champ and instead of the normal distance they cover in a non-projectile special (like Luke Cage) or a heavy attack (Black Widow), they will magically slide across the screen. It really makes for inconsistent depth that I need to cover to be out of the way. These aren't difficult to evade, but it's really odd when sometimes they'll stand in place and launch their attach, and other times they will cover significantly more distance.

Anyone else running into this? It's not every time with these champs, but really annoying when it does happen.

Comments

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Just fought Cap WWII boss in Master 1.1 and his heavy cleared more distance than just the backflip. He was actually sliding towards me, even though I was at a safe distance.
  • I'm curious to see if anyone else is running into this issue. In some cases, I'll be fighting a champ and instead of the normal distance they cover in a non-projectile special (like Luke Cage) or a heavy attack (Black Widow), they will magically slide across the screen. It really makes for inconsistent depth that I need to cover to be out of the way. These aren't difficult to evade, but it's really odd when sometimes they'll stand in place and launch their attach, and other times they will cover significantly more distance.

Anyone else running into this? It's not every time with these champs, but really annoying when it does happen.

This has been happening as far back as i can remember. It's really annoying. (Especially luke cage)
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    I have also noticed this when fighting Luke Cage and Black widow.. in specific Luke Cages SP1 he will just slide a long distance to make contact instead of normal animations. I have been meaning to record it, but have just completely forgot. Black widow I have noticed it when she is throwing heavy attacks - same interaction with moving a distance forward to close the gap, rather than staying in position. Glad i’m not the only one.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Yea I think they are dashing in and activating special almost a second or two later. So it feels like they reach a lot farther. It has messed me up a couple times
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    You know this wouldn’t be so bad if the summoners champs could do the same thing. Check also Corvus SP2 which is unblockable and IMIW SP1 when unblockable. They seem to just slide across the screen to ensure contact even tho your swiping back like crazy.

To add to your topic the AI is also able to throw fast or slow heavies or specials 1 & 2.