**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best pizza for mcoc

Comments

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

MaatMan said:

why does pineapple not belong on a pizza?
    cus traditionally it was never used?
    why can we then have buffalo sauce?
    why can we then have hommus?
    why can we then have many many of the ingredients used.

does it not belong cus its fruit?
    but we use olives?
    but we use chillis?

so why is it that pineapple does not belong?
    is it just that someone doesnt like it and wants to force their opinions unto others?

if someone told me pineapple does not belong on a pizza i would put nothing but pineapple and cheese on a pizza and sit there and devour it all infront of them and watch them cringe in disgust.

My fave pizza is a Kebab pizza,
    hommus, chicken, tabouleh, chill, garlic, cheese

You’re taking this way too seriously.
    its a fair question? why no pineapples?
    edited March 2019

People who eat pineapple on pizza either own 6 cats or have no friends. Pepperoni is easy but I turn to what we downunder call the Aussie. ham, bacon, egg and cheese. Simple but affective. Meat lovers would also be an acceptable answer

i have 5 cats and many friends.
    i dont mind pineapple on pizza.
    get your facts stright.
    i mean really.
    who would own 6 cats? thats crazy... lol....

gotta love the aussie pizza though.....
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    To those of you who think Pineapple belongs on pizza...

Werewrym said:

but why not?
    its less crazy then nutella and strawberries and icing sugar.

far less crazy then peanut butter and caramel sauce.

far less crazy then rockyroad and chocolate.

Gotta love a desert pizza
    MaatMan said:

Werewrym said:

but why not?

Does putting pineapple on pizza make a dessert pizza? That’s news to me.

And I would tend to disagree that it is less crazy than any of the combinations you listed... All of them are a combination of sweets, pizza and pineapple is a combination of completely different styles.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    MaatMan said:

V1PER1987 said:

MaatMan said:

but we use olives?
    but we use chillis?

is it just that someone doesnt like it and wants to force their opinions unto others?

if someone told me pineapple does not belong on a pizza i would put nothing but pineapple and cheese on a pizza and sit there and devour it all infront of them and watch them cringe in disgust.

Because pineapple is supposed to be charcoal grilled, dipped in chocolate, and eaten on a skewer. Anything else is an abomination.
    DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

V1PER1987 said:

MaatMan said:

but we use olives?
    but we use chillis?

Because pineapple is supposed to be charcoal grilled, dipped in chocolate, and eaten on a skewer. Anything else is an abomination.
    dang that makes me hungry
    Werewrym said:

MaatMan said:

Werewrym said:

but why not?

And I would tend to disagree that it is less crazy than any of the combinations you listed... All of them are a combination of sweets, pizza and pineapple is a combination of completely different styles.
    mixes of sweet and savory and sweet and sour are great in sooo many different cusines.....

besides why pick on someone who does like it?
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Science has proven that pineapple belongs on pizza. You can research it for your selves
    MaatMan said:

Werewrym said:

MaatMan said:

Werewrym said:

but why not?

mixes of sweet and savory and sweet and sour are great in sooo many different cusines.....

besides why pick on someone who does like it?
    Nah, I ain't picking on anyone, just giving everyone a hard time... I saw this thread and immediately thought of that Loki quote, so I had to have an excuse to use it.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @DNA3000 if pineapple doesn’t belong on a pizza pie, then why do all three of those words start with “pi”? And why does pi start with a 3?
    M
    A
    T
    H
    Can’t escape the facts. They will hunt you down like an animal.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Also note in my comment above, if you go one letter down past MATH, it spells MATCH. As in a perfect match. Like pineapple and pizza. You just have to rearrange the letters a little.

@DNA3000 if pineapple doesn’t belong on a pizza pie, then why do all three of those words start with “pi”? And why does pi start with a 3?
    M
    A
    T
    H

Because all three have circular cross sections, and thus are connected with pi. And while pi starts with three, pi is also irrational, just like pineapple pizza.
    DNA3000 said:

M
    A
    T
    H

Because all three have circular cross sections, and thus are connected with pi. And while pi starts with three, pi is also irrational, just like pineapple pizza.
    Do I sense a pi hater? Does that mean you dislike radians?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

Ham and Pineapple is the best pizza. Fact.

That's it Miike you've crossed line I was willing to accept you being a Skrulls but pineapple on Pizza that's it I am fully prepared to wage war on you and your entire race over this injustice you've commited to Human Culture.
    Werewrym said:

DNA3000 said:

M
    A
    T
    H

atleast we know he wont talk in circles.
    Werewrym said:

DNA3000 said:

M
    A
    T
    H

I don't hate pi. This seems like a weird tangent, a sign that perhaps you're angling for a fight 'cos the arc of the thread is not to your liking.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I've also been a fan of a good Donair Pizza. Not sure if you have it in other areas.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    @MaatMan if you want to have flatbread with sweet fruit on it that’s all good. If you want pizza dough with tomatoe sauce and mozzarella, sweet pineapple has no place

@MaatMan if you want to have flatbread with sweat fruit on it that’s all good.

Ewww.
    DNA3000 said:

@MaatMan if you want to have flatbread with sweat fruit on it that’s all good.

Ewww.
    Lol I’m just saying to each his own in general... but don’t ruin a perfectly good pizza
    Werewrym said:

DNA3000 said:

M
    A
    T
    H

atleast we know he wont talk in circles.

@MaatMan if you want to have flatbread with sweat fruit on it that’s all good. If you want pizza dough with tomatoe sauce and mozzarella, sweat pineapple has no place

sweat fruit... no thanks....
    sweet fruit.. ok....

personally i am just not fussy.
    it is far from my fave but but i will still eat it....
    if you have sweat fruit and sweat pineapple i think you should put it in the fridge too cool it down @LeNoirFaineant
    edited March 2019
    Fun fact: Traditionally, Pizza was only accepted in the Margarita style, with a thin crust and simple ingredients. Crushed Tomatoes, Mozzarella, and Fresh Basil. To this day, that's the only acceptable version in Naples.
    DNA3000 said:

Werewrym said:

DNA3000 said:

M
    A
    T
    H

I don't hate pi. This seems like a weird tangent, a sign that perhaps you're angling for a fight 'cos the arc of the thread is not to your liking.
    Touché... While some of what you say is correct, I wouldn’t go so far as to say I dislike the arc of this thread... The only arcs I dislike are of the tangent variety.
    edited March 2019

Fun fact: Traditionally, Pizza was only accepted in the Margarita style, with a thin crust and simple ingredients. Crushed Tomatoes, Mozzarella, and Fresh Basil. To this day, that's the only acceptable version in Naples.

also fun fact:
    every italian i know laugh at most of wat is sold here as pizza.
    dominos? Pizzahut? thats not pizza.
    Traditional Pizza is along way from wat is commononly sold and consumed as Pizza
    just cus its not Traditional" however does not mean its not Pizza
    MaatMan said:

also fun fact:
    Traditional Pizza is along way from wat is commononly sold and consumed as Pizza
    Apparently, Chinese people feel the same way about the Chinese Food we serve.
    MaatMan said:

also fun fact:
    I agree with you about Dominos and Pizza Hut. Garbage

MaatMan said:

also fun fact:
    Indians and Indian food.
    there are some great indian places.
    but every indian i know tells me i must go to india, cus if i love indian food they can imagine wat i would think of proper indian food
    MaatMan said:

MaatMan said:

also fun fact:
    Indians and Indian food.
    there are some great indian places.
    but every indian i know tells me i must go to india, cus if i love indian food they can imagine wat i would think of proper indian food
    My God, Tandoori Chicken. Now you're talking.