**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

In need of a active and strong alliance

Comments

• D12D12 Posts: 41
    My Hawkeye is at the rank 5 but not at max lvl currently at a gold defecit
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    Hi mate we currently looking, look us up RoNiN

Tag MK LI
    Still loooking
  • Check us out...ally tag FHIVE
    Line id is phusian93
    I think you’re a good fit champ wise
  • Jvdb2003Jvdb2003 Posts: 35
    Hey, my alliance is currently recruiting some members, if you’re still looking my line id is jordivdb2003
    @Jvdb2003 what’s you’re alliance tag
  • Jvdb2003Jvdb2003 Posts: 35
    @D12 TMarU
  • Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91

We are rebuilding the alliance at the minute and looking for members. Add Jamie2289 on line if interested
  • FlavorFlaveFlavorFlave Posts: 89
    edited March 2019
    Good luck
  • If you’re still looking and have Line I’d like to chat a little to see if we are a fit for you and if you’ll fit in with the gang.
    My line ID is InSamity
    Still looking
  • Obaid_Jacob03Obaid_Jacob03 Posts: 72
    We're an all AQ no wars alliance. You can focus on ranking up champions with us.
    Game ID- Tezuka23
  • scdemonscdemon Posts: 16
    D12 if you are still looking you can hit me up on line and see if we’d be a good fit.

My Line ID: scdemons
  • MommaBearMommaBear Posts: 40
    Hi there D12. Sent you an invite
  • Major4Major4 Posts: 191
    Hello, if you are still looking and use line add
    Major4
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Come join us, we do aq map 4 and last season we were in gold 2, we are quite chill and don't have much requirements, if interested contact me on line pewboom001 or jp0319beefy