**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Limited Offer: Vision" Pt. 1

Hello fellow summoners! I would just like to ask when will the next Vision OG offer will be available so i can prepare my wallet (lol) for future wars. Is there like a time span before it appears when you least expects it?

Thank you and best regards,
Noobie Summoner

Comments

• GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    If it's anything like past offers, we will be given no advanced notice and when the offer does appear we will have 24 hours to purchase it.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    I think they usually come around Christmas and New Years time frame. I know that's when I got mine.
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Grufty wrote: »
    If it's anything like past offers, we will be given no advanced notice and when the offer does appear we will have 24 hours to purchase it.

hi! I've heard that the previous offer was 4000 units. Does the amount change every offer appears?
    I think they usually come around Christmas and New Years time frame. I know that's when I got mine.

hey! Does it come as one offer per person like if you have bought one, you cant buy it again? Thanks!
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Ryuichi_01 wrote: »

hey! Does it come as one offer per person like if you have bought one, you cant buy it again? Thanks!

No, you can buy it multiple times.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★

I don't know, that was the first time I bought it so I would have no way of knowing.
    quando213 wrote: »

No, you can buy it multiple times.

hi! Last question. Does amount change per offer or it has a fixed price of 4k units? Thanks in advance!
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Grufty wrote: »

hi! I've heard that the previous offer was 4000 units. Does the amount change every offer appears?

Probably. Vision is not as useful as before (Willpower nerf), plus 5* champs are replacing 4*, so the last time the offer appeared the price decreased compared to last year.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I think he was sold the first time for $100 if I'm not mistaken.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I thought it happened twice a year... once in the summer, and once in the winter... not 100% sure... I bought it last time it was offered. 1000 units for the 3* which unlock the 4000 unit offer for the 4* but it could have been 3000 units then for the 4*... I can't remember exactly....
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    500 for 3* ,3500 for 4* but there whas a 3 month gap on the last one.