**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have r5 spidy stark enhanced vs. wolverine which do I use awakening gem on??

Clarkkent1269Clarkkent1269 Posts: 10
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Have 35 tech sig stones and 70 mutant sig stones.. Also can bring wolverine to r5

Have r5 spidy stark enhanced vs. wolverine which do I use awakening gem on?? 70 votes

Spiderman stark enhanced
47%
DL864Gibson018NevvBthetaman23Kronos987654321A_rock007GbSarkarFuzzylumpsj00mBAZoddymamSmokinSurferFireballs5ThatsausageKyrkantAxeCopFireTrimbobDarcilisFallencircusApocalypse189K1lltastic 33 votes
Wolverine
42%
DARKLOKIdanielmathSpidey076General__RossHaji_Saabsfu_koraxLoPrestiSpity68YellsomeDarkZenJank39NikskiniJets44KDoggg2017NumanF4k3_GaM3rsbb75Luismarquez131Sai_7Stretchnuts 30 votes
Neither
5%
DAVIDTHNMEONESKromestoneUncle_Fatty_247 4 votes
?
4%
Rednick69Primmer79Clarkkent1269 3 votes

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Spiderman stark enhanced
    Well depends on your needs. Wolverine is a great path clearer in AQ whereas stark spider helps with unblockable sp nodes in AW
  • ?
    jzr5mw6m6mrz.png
    My top champs
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Spiderman stark enhanced
    Think SpiderMan E. is one of the best champs atm. I don't think he needs to be awakened - but it boosts his damage by a bit. While Wolverine will just regen insane amounts
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    It's not a matter of just "which one".
    When champs are designed for 2 entirely different things you need to pick the one that suites what you need the most. Spidey SE is useful just about anywhere, but if you need a path clearer you have to pick wolverine.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Wolverine
    Wolverine, cause he saves you from buying revives and pots.
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Wolverine all the way, SE Spidey is very good unduped but Wolverine will get you through all kinds of content with his regen. I have him at rank 4 (soon to be rank 5 hopefully) and he can solo all act 4 without potions or revives his regen is that good. He's a good option for ROL if you haven't beaten it yet as well.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Wolverine
    No champ can beat wolverine in aq lane cleaner section also he is very good against map5 aq boss rhyno and mordo.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Wolverine
    Wolverine needs the awakening gem. Spider does not.