**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champs to rank

I’ve got several great champs to rank up, but am largely constrained by t2a. Candidates are currently at

5* Starky Spidey rank 4 (unawakened)
5* Domino rank 3 (unawakened but have mutant gem)
5* Blade (unawakened)
5* corvus rank 4 (unawakened)

I have other members of the trinity and flaming trinity as 4*s
Finished Act 5 first pass, working on 100%
Also thinking LOL first pass...I am liking the parry idea with domino, but could probably do ok with Stark Spidey.

I am a bit reluctant to use the mutant gem on domino as I did pull a 5* Archangel recently, but I do have a 4* rank 5 AA already and I can’t see taking the 5* past rank 5 giving the other options.

Which champs to rank 8 votes

Take Stark Spidey to rank 5, blade to rank 4 (
62%
TerraMarvel2289The_red_EclipseLostReplica23Ægon0710 5 votes
Take Stark Spidey to rank 5, Domino to rank 4
12%
axelelf_1 1 vote
Take both Blade and Domino to rank 4 (go for diversity)
0%
Take Domino or Rank 5 and awaken her
12%
shadow_lurker22 1 vote
Take Blade to Rank 5
0%
Take Corvus to Rank 5
12%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
Take Quake to Rank 4 + Domino/Blade to Rank 4
0%

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Take Stark Spidey to rank 5, blade to rank 4 (
    If you also have ghost Rider, sparky and blade is the way to go
  • ELECTRo0704ELECTRo0704 Posts: 7
    Which one to rank up?- Hulk Ragnarok or The Thing
  • Angelfire_TNORAngelfire_TNOR Posts: 64

Which one to rank up?- Hulk Ragnarok or The Thing

Don’t have The Thing and I don’t think Hulk Ragnarok is worth it even if he is fun to play.