**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help on becoming uncollected (5.2.4 - 5.2.6)

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
edited March 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Okay. So I've been stuck on masochism in 5.2.4 for ages now. (6 months min). I've progressed my roster past the level of someone pre-uncollected and could easily take the uncollected completion every month. Masochism still gets me though. I find it hard to get up AA's neurotoxins and voodoo would be my MVP if I didn't have a glitch where he becomes unresponsive till he takes a hit (only happens to voodoo) but now I'm about to get my first R4 5* (Domino/blade/venom) and I want to plan ahead. So I wanted some help on

- Who are the best champs for masochism bane and the collector
- Is nightcrawler good for the collector (built in dexterity should allow evading of specials as they don;t need to be timed)
- Is stark spidey good for the collector and how do I have to play
- Is domino good for masochism bane and collector
- WIll my blade (With trinity) be useful at all for any of 5.2.4-6
- What playstyles do I have to adapt
- Is quake useful for collector
- Will 4* of corvus or scarlet witch be useful to rank up for 5.2.4-6

Thanks to anyone that helps. These questions have been building up for some time and I'm finally planning on taking it. Master monthly quest is becoming boring for me and the rewards aren't worth it so I think it's finally time to become uncollected

Comments

• SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Remove parry mastery and practice fight without parrying opponent
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Don’t remove parry. But do practice baiting heavies and playing stun immune. You can use the initial parry to set off the masochism timer. You know you will not get the stun though. A great option is to use champs that place a lot of damage over time effects like bleeders and such. Some heal block champs are ok as well. Ability accuracy reducers.

Just always remember that if the timer is not up, you will not get the parry, and the first debuff applied will fail. Hold block, bait heavies and specials. You’ll get through. Pop a health boost to help with the block damage.

Duels too. Work on intercepting and shallow evades. There are many videos out there to help.

Good luck and good skill! Boost up, hit arena for units, and smash it.
  • Exidos17Exidos17 Posts: 25
    AA is amazing for masochism for spamming parry/heavy, but 5.2.4 is definitely the worst path. I just bit the bullet and spent a decent amount on revives when I did it. The collector himself isn’t terrible with so many high damage characters available. I used 4 star 5/50 Corvus and just did as much damage as possible before dying. It actually wasn’t too bad. I’d say him or Sparky of the ones you mentioned would be best. Just focus on doing damage more than trying to stay alive for a long time. Good luck!
  • Asto03Asto03 Posts: 36
    When you get through 5.2.4, practice playing around the bane timer for 5.2.5 and 5.2.6. Bane can be a major pain if you don’t know how to play around it, but can make fights a lot easier if you use it to your advantage.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★

Don’t remove parry. But do practice baiting heavies and playing stun immune. You can use the initial parry to set off the masochism timer. You know you will not get the stun though. A great option is to use champs that place a lot of damage over time effects like bleeders and such. Some heal block champs are ok as well. Ability accuracy reducers.

Just always remember that if the timer is not up, you will not get the parry, and the first debuff applied will fail. Hold block, bait heavies and specials. You’ll get through. Pop a health boost to help with the block damage.

Duels too. Work on intercepting and shallow evades. There are many videos out there to help.

Good luck and good skill! Boost up, hit arena for units, and smash it.

Thanks for the help. Yeah I find that the block damage is a bit of a problem. Especially with the punisher in 5.2.4 I've never made it past the iron patriot as even when I play well, I die of block damage. I may have to take my AA to 5/50, but that will delay me taking um domino to 4/55

Well STARKY will be great help there. Run him with blade and build 7+poise charges and regen will be joke to him.
    Bring proxima to shut it completely
    Parry to active regen and then use heavies and make it end with sp by AA and masochism is joke just need to time with timer
    Bane can easily be manipulated for our own advantage just need some timing for it.
    Quake is good option for collector but you'll need some practice .whereas STARKY will make it easy
    This advice coming from someone who got Uncollected recently with 4 stars
    My team was STARKY,blade,SL,hype,AA(iceman,voodoo as alternative some time)
    If you get ghost she will play with bane like cheese 😂😂

Hehe. Wish I could get ghost. I find it hard to cheese masochism with starky because of the block damage I take. I end up losing a lot f health from it
    Exidos17 said:

AA is amazing for masochism for spamming parry/heavy, but 5.2.4 is definitely the worst path. I just bit the bullet and spent a decent amount on revives when I did it. The collector himself isn’t terrible with so many high damage characters available. I used 4 star 5/50 Corvus and just did as much damage as possible before dying. It actually wasn’t too bad. I’d say him or Sparky of the ones you mentioned would be best. Just focus on doing damage more than trying to stay alive for a long time. Good luck!

The thign is, I'm a ftp player with little time to do arena and so my unit source is simply what I get from event quest and login calendars. Thus, I'm trying not to use any revives on 5.2.4, but the block damage I receive is insane. Especially from the punisher. On my best days, the block damage still stops me from makign it past iron patriot