**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultron 5.4.6

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★

Is this guy going to regen everytime he reaches 25% health?

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    You have a Medusa...it's an extremely simple fight with her. She gets rid of literally every ability that would make this an otherwise challenging fight. Get an armor shatter with a medium, medium, SP1, and then continue the armor shatter with her SP3.

• WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited March 2019

Ultron always does. I’m curious how you don’t know this. He’s one of the oldest champs in the game.

The og ultron doesn't regen when dropping below 50% and 25% health.
    The ultron on 5.4.6 just has that cycle between armor up, power gain, fury and regen.
    There are some diferences between the aou Ultron and the og ultron
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

You have a Medusa...it's an extremely simple fight with her. She gets rid of literally every ability that would make this an otherwise challenging fight. Get an armor shatter with a medium, medium, SP1, and then continue the armor shatter with her SP3.

Unless he evades before you get armor shattered up which is annoying m
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

Ultron always does, and always has. I’m curious as to how how you don’t know this. He’s one of the oldest champs in the game.

Og ultron never does and never has unless noded. I’m curious as to how how you don’t know this. He’s one of the oldest champs in the game.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I wen't in with no potions or revives only some units, I shattered his armor and took almost all his health, then he reached 25% and healed up a bit, got hit and end of fight
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    The fact that you went through 5.4.6 with just Medusa, Hype and Iceman is baffling.
  • Exidos17Exidos17 Posts: 25
    Nebula with proxima synergy is the easiest. She shuts down all of his effects as long as you have 5 charges. Proxima synergy lets nebula start with 10 charges
    Dupped Ronan is MVP for resilience path, hyperion and Iceman for the rest of the fights, Black Bolt gives Medusa more furies and Medusa for the Boss
  • Waboba said:

The ultron on 5.4.6 just has that cycle between armor up, power gain, fury and regen.

So if you use Loki on that Ultron, you have to be able to stay alive long enough for the Regen to cycle back around and refill Loki's tank each time (by stealing the Regen for himself) ?

And (side note), why does Kabam refer to this special Ultron (either here or I’m assuming is same one as Labyrinth reward ?) as Classic (or OG) Ultron ? IMO, you can’t call the 2nd version to come out in the game as being the Classic or Original version. Is that why he’s maybe referred to as Ultron Prime sometimes ?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    axelelf_1 said:

Ultron always does, and always has. I’m curious as to how how you don’t know this. He’s one of the oldest champs in the game.

Og ultron never does and never has unless noded. I’m curious as to how how you don’t know this. He’s one of the oldest champs in the game.
    ****. That’s right. My bad. It’s been a long time since I did Act 5. Fair play. Sorry! 😋
    edited March 2019

Waboba said:

So if you use Loki on that Ultron, you have to be able to stay alive long enough for the Regen to cycle back around and refill Loki's tank each time (by stealing the Regen for himself) ?

And (side note), why does Kabam refer to this special Ultron (either here or I’m assuming is same one as Labyrinth reward ?) as Classic (or OG) Ultron ? IMO, you can’t call the 2nd version to come out in the game as being the Classic or Original version. Is that why he’s maybe referred to as Ultron Prime sometimes ?
    First Question: No, That ultron has vigor, so every 15 sec ultron gets a regen, you just need to reach Loki's sp3, curse, and parry for stealing buffs, If you maintain the Curse, every time you parry you will get ultron's regen, (vigor is another node that ultron has besides the cycle one) so you don't need to wait for the cycle to reach the regen, btw you keep the curse by throwing a heavy.

Second Question: actually i don't actually remember what cane first..if The aou Ultron or ultron prime, i just call him Og because i thinks its his version from the comics, and because the aou ultron is, well from The aou movie.
    @SummonerNR
  • Thanks @Waboba
    Ultron must have been the new hero at the time I joined 4 yrs ago, because I remember the Ultron's Assault (and when they brought it back, my current progress of about halfway thru was remembered in game). And similarly with Vision, when the 2 versions were just called “VISION” and “THE VISION”, until later when they changed his name to “Vision Age of Ultron”. So think Ultron was just called “Ultron” back then.
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apGMhFglIp4
    this video may help its literally the easiest way to beat him.

Thanks @Waboba
    Ultron must have been the new hero at the time I joined 4 yrs ago, because I remember the Ultron's Assault (and when they brought it back, my current progress of about halfway thru was remembered in game). And similarly with Vision, when the 2 versions were just called “VISION” and “THE VISION”, until later when they changed his name to “Vision Age of Ultron”. So think Ultron was just called “Ultron” back then.

Oof didn't knew that vision aou was called THE VISION , i only started playing when nebula and yondu came out i think.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★

this video may help its literally the easiest way to beat him.

I agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZoOl19Swgk
  • Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64

Thanks @Waboba

Ultron AoU was in the game first, but he was based on Ultron as depicted in the MCU. Classic Ultron is based on the comics, hence why he's named as such despite being added to the game second. The whole Vision/the Vision thing was just confusing... although the renaming basically followed the same thinking as the Ultron one.

On the original topic: Medusa sp1, then build repeatedly to sp3. If you do this correctly, you can achieve 100% up-time on her armour shatter, and thus Ultron will have zero ability accuracy (hence avoiding regen).
    I have a 5* rank 2 undupped loki, and a 4* 5/50 Nebula, I have seen those Loki videos but I will get knocked out before I get to a special 3
  • Exidos17Exidos17 Posts: 25
    Nebula is much easier than Loki for me personally. I have the same ranked Loki and Nebula as you, and she is so much easier as long as you have proxima synergy. May take a few revives but at least it guarantees he won’t heal. With Loki, if you mess up even once, then he can regen all his health back or wreck you with sp3
    Just finished it 😁 and couldn't be happier with the results

Won these 2 with the rewards, Blade will go nicely with my 5* Ghost Rider