**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for people getting 2-3 AQ rewards?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Zuro said:

What the hell does getting extra AQ rewards have to do with RNG outcomes?

There is no RNG to someone putting the exact same effort in as you but they get 2-3x more rewards?

That undermines the integrity of the game.

I'm sure if one team in the NFL recieved 2-3 times the points for a TD. And the other team received the standard 6 points.

The league would be considered a joke.

Don’t get me wrong this can be seen as unfair but this is RNG people happen to get lucky with this glitch therefore the RNG and my point is he wouldn’t be making this post if he got the rewards while others didnt
    Player A & B each open a 5* crystal. Player A pulls DPX, Player B pulls Ghost. That's RNG. Player A opens a 5* crystal and gets one 5*, Player B opens a 5* crystal and gets 3 5*s. Not RNG. After it happens several times Player A posts on the forum because something seems amiss. He gets accused of whining and told its RNG... @hurricant just saw you posted essentially the same thing lol
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★

Zuro said:

What the hell does getting extra AQ rewards have to do with RNG outcomes?

There is no RNG to someone putting the exact same effort in as you but they get 2-3x more rewards?

That undermines the integrity of the game.

I'm sure if one team in the NFL recieved 2-3 times the points for a TD. And the other team received the standard 6 points.

The league would be considered a joke.

Don’t get me wrong this can be seen as unfair but this is RNG people happen to get lucky with this glitch therefore the RNG and my point is he wouldn’t be making this post if he got the rewards while others didnt
    Player A & B each open a 5* crystal. Player A pulls DPX, Player B pulls Ghost. That's RNG. Player A opens a 5* crystal and gets one 5*, Player B opens a 5* crystal and gets 3 5*s. Not RNG. After it happens several times Player A posts on the forum because something seems amiss. He gets accused of whining and told its RNG... @hurricant just saw you posted essentially the same thing lol
    Thank you. I seriously don't understand if these people are that thick that they don't get it or they are purposefully trolling at this point
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    Don’t get me wrong I am in the wrong got saying he is complaining and I understand where he is coming from and this glitch does contain luck as so people got extra rewards and others did not therefore that is luck
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Zuro said:

Don’t get me wrong I am in the wrong got saying he is complaining and I understand where he is coming from and this glitch does contain luck as so people got extra rewards and others did not therefore that is luck

You're still not understand how this has nothing to do with luck. There's no point of arguing with you about this any longer
    hurricant said:

Zuro said:

You're still not understand how this has nothing to do with luck. There's no point of arguing with you about this any longer
    Look this is what I mean. YES this is a disadvantage and some people got lucky getting these awards because of this glitch while others didn’t I apologize for any I said in my previous I’m just tryna clarify what I mean

All I am trying to say is some people got lucky that this glitch happened to them even if this is unintentional I know it was dumb for me to compare it to RNG I know it is not and for the last time I said this was lucky for some because they got these unintentional rewards for no reason therefore it being lucky but not lucky in a RNG type way as this is unintentional luck
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    I don't know how these errors occur. I have myself gotten it 4 times. 😒
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    GU_ said:

@hurricant im sure you wouldnt be complaining if you got xtra rewards. Thank you for being that summoner theres always one. Get on a better alliance grind more and a hand full of xtra fragments wont be "huge disadvantage".

Have played the game since the beginning. Haven't been the beneficiary of of bugs giving me something extra. Good for the people that do get something out of it. Kabam has had more than their share of FU moments over the years so when some people get extra stuff, more power to them. Maybe I'll get lucky and benefit at some point with one.

Everyone whining just comes off as sour grapes. Really no different than someone with bad luck then never pulls full crystals from the map crystals or continually gets bad champs from pulls. Haven't delved into the act 6 restrictions, but now someone who gets bad pulls and doesn't have certain champs is at a real disadvantage. That seems to be something real to complain about.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    crogs said:

GU_ said:

@hurricant im sure you wouldnt be complaining if you got xtra rewards. Thank you for being that summoner theres always one. Get on a better alliance grind more and a hand full of xtra fragments wont be "huge disadvantage".

Have played the game since the beginning. Haven't been the beneficiary of of bugs giving me something extra. Good for the people that do get something out of it. Kabam has had more than their share of FU moments over the years so when some people get extra stuff, more power to them. Maybe I'll get lucky and benefit at some point with one.

Everyone whining just comes off as sour grapes. Really no different than someone with bad luck then never pulls full crystals from the map crystals or continually gets bad champs from pulls. Haven't delved into the act 6 restrictions, but now someone who gets bad pulls and doesn't have certain champs is at a real disadvantage. That seems to be something real to complain about.
    They're pointing out people have gotten 3 to 4 weeks of AQ rewards in 1 week. If people can have that then technically they can take a 3 week break from AQ and still come out ahead not having to spend playing the map.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    2 days hence,still no update from the mods on this topic
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    _GRINDER_ said:

Kabam , are you looking into this ?

Already there is a huge gap between F2P and P2W players . extra 2 weeks of glory is too much .. I don't care about the map crystals but glory ..

So you're trying to say F2P players didn't get extra? Or you just weren't one of them. There have been many bugs and glitches over the 4yrs. I highly doubt the same exact people were the beneficiary of them each and every time. Be happy some people got lucky for a change since we're so used to getting screwed. I'm always happy when people get something because of a glitch, even when I'm. Not the recipient of it. Move on. It's a game.
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Players are mainly progressing based off of how much content is available, which is up to Kabams discretion, and how much they are willing to play and spend.

I agree it is unfair that players got multiple AQ weekly rewards.

It boils down to: what is Kabam going to do?

Nothing.

Or taking resources away.

Or giving resources away.

I'd like to get resources, but it's up to Kabam.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Give it a rest already. Nobody wants to hear the constant whining because someone got luckier than you did. It really is not going to be a game changer to you? You not going to somehow be left behind because someone got a couple of weeks of extra glory.
    edited March 2019
    I guess that extra week of grinding is just going to be Catastrophic to your game? We all need extra glory and I didn’t get it but really this community just flat whines about every injustice that has been dealt to them! This is exactly why I was always against those participation trophies....

And you are right about one thing...I don’t need to even open this post but sometimes it’s like a train wreck...you just can’t look away....
    What? The thread ended without a official reply?
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240

they already said they were looking into it.
  • TakingAllDownTakingAllDown Posts: 30
    @RunamokUSA its just a week,some got 4x rewards and thats alot of glory and who asking u to read what others post here. If u dont care then why u write here anyways lol.
    edited March 2019
    Sorry, didn’t know I needed permission to read certain posts? Is there an official I should check with first in the future? Does it only apply if I have an opinion myself or should I need read any posts on general principle?
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    Yeah I would hope they will just compensate those who didn't receive the bonus rewards. We all worked hard to get what we received. And if put those rewards that we're given out in a package deal for those who consider it p2w your talking a deal that's well over $100 in some cases. All we want is it to be balance and everyone receive rewards. But we need to make sure to keep pushing for a solution so this doesn't get put on the back burner in time
    peasant said:

they already said they were looking into it.
    I meant any actual announcement to it's compensation for ppl getting 2-3 rewards....they only said they're working on it
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Oh my. Someone got something I didn’t and it’s not fair! Wah!!!
This discussion has been closed.