**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 star champs

If you’re going to eliminate the effectiveness of 4* champs then you need to lower the amount of shards needed for 5* champs from 10k to 5k. You can’t just make a change like that without making a concession for those playing the game.

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    This only applies to one story quest in a game with a ton of different quests to play. Act 6 is permanent content, so when my roster is ready I'll take it on. Plenty of other things to do now IMO.
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    No, screw half-measures and compromises, remove the gate. This is a blatant and unapologetic cash-grab in a game that already rakes in millions of dollars MONTHLY, and they haven't been able to provide anything even close to a viable reason to block out 4 stars.
    It's kabam's ever-increasing greed, nothing more.
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★

No, screw half-measures and compromises, remove the gate. This is a blatant and unapologetic cash-grab in a game that already rakes in millions of dollars MONTHLY, and they haven't been able to provide anything even close to a viable reason to block out 4 stars.
    It's kabam's ever-increasing greed, nothing more.

Variant ?
    Lol?
    2* arena
    Nick fury event...

I can go on if you would like but gates have been and will be a part of the game