**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reserve Tank: a simple solution to energy and post 60 XP

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Two very common complaints for end game players are:
1) lack of sufficient energy for content
2) XP and XP Boosts post level 60

I propose a simple yet effective solution.

Reserve tank

The reserve tank converts would be XP into energy that is placed in the reserve tank. The reserve tank can be used just like refills upon reaching low energy.

Your reserve tank would be able to hold increasing amounts of total energy upon reaching milestones.

1) 70 total energy upon reaching level 60
2) 140 total energy upon completing Act 4
3) 210 total energy upon reaching Uncollected
4) 280 total energy upon reaching Cavalier

This would be a nice incentive for end game players. Reaching the Cavalier milestone would have the potential to hold up to 4 refills; however, players would have to continue to quest to receive reserve tank XP.

Thoughts?

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I see where you are going with this. Not sure how I feel about it. It does work well for item and character shard farming games like Strike Force and Galaxy of Heroes.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    John757 said:

I see where you are going with this. Not sure how I feel about it. It does work well for item and character shard farming games like Strike Force and Galaxy of Heroes.

That one worked like this?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wait so XP is converted into overflow? Like 250 XP is one energy once you reach lvl 60 at a cap of however much (until further milestones are met to increase the overflow cap?)

Wait so XP is converted into overflow? Like 250 XP is one energy once you reach lvl 60 at a cap of however much (until further milestones are met to increase the overflow cap?)

Yes, that's the premise.
    And XP Boosts would increase the amount gained.
    Drooped2 said:

I feel like energy isnt the bigger concern. I mean it is for me cause I'm a big arena guy but gold is a more requested item to change so so to gold once at max level seems more globally beneficial.

I'd prefer the energy but yea

I agree with the gold issue too, but I think there are different avenues to take to remedy it.