**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

would you max a god tier 4* or r3 a mid tier 5*?

scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
if you need to use resources, would you rather max out a 4* like blade/sparky/aa/ghost/domino who you’re good with playing and is useful that you can’t easily get or dupe as a 5*, or bring a mid tier 5* to r3 or 4 that is only useful in certain situations and not quite as good as some champs? why?

would you max a god tier 4* or r3 a mid tier 5*? 30 votes

max god tier 4*
46%
Mr_PlatypusTerraredsoxpatsfan89Marvel2289JChanceH9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxWakanda4Ever278ZuroElbow_FlabkubricknolanTrill_Fam_Younginnatewagz419TimeGenesis 14 votes
r3 or r4 mediocre 5*
53%
killerdaal360Foxhero007MkhLvernon15Sixshot1NojokejaymDoctorJThesurvivlistTaZ_4178shadow_lurker22Kobster84KngSpcThe_Boss9psp742RazeStrikenoobpanda 16 votes

Comments

• gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Before my answer would have been different, but now that Kabam has neutered our 4* rosters for act 6........
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Without seeing your 5* it's hard to say. I haven't ranked up a 4* in ages. They just don't help me in any way, but not sure if they'll help you. Can't use 4* in Act 6 so keep this In mind if you want to tackle that soon.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Depends how far you are. I have I think 15 5* but I only run one on my main squad for questing. The rest are good to meh, so I don't feel they'll help me as much ranked up. Most are R2 and compared to my awesome 4/40's they seem lackluster.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    r3 or r4 mediocre 5*
    4 stars are now useless
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I haven't been ranking 4*s unless I needed them for something for a long time. Ranked 4* Void for LOL x23. If you haven't finished LOL that's still worth doing if you don't have the 5*. I ranked 4* Corvus for the CM chapter 2 quest. Don't know that it was necessary but wanted to try him out. I'm going to 5/50 Wolverine because I finally got him lmao. I won't rank any others unless I need them for something specific, but that's what I was doing anyway. If you are trying to get through existing content and a 4* will help you, rank them up. Otherwise focus on 5*s and 6*s.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    max god tier 4*

Well, now that I think about it, 4* are completely obsolete, so 5* are the only option we're allowed to use.

Yeah I realised I voted wrong too based on new announcements 😂
    If Ranking a 4* specifically for a path or 2 in variant will save me a large chunk of units, I’ll do it but I’ll try and find any way around it possible now
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    r3 or r4 mediocre 5*
    No point in taking any 4* to 550at this point unless honestly you've yet to beat act 5 yet in my opinion