**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you guys think of this months Event Quest

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

What do you guys think of this months Event Quest 123 votes

It is too Hard
4%
Jonrdz1DipseyTimroschoseNddomLordGenesis 6 votes
It is somewhat Hard but not too bad
26%
GroundedWisdomNikskiniadqqedfyvrCropDusterNojokejaymThunderGodrcm2017Charlie_SceneGustavo20ChampioncriticShadow_PhoneixMaldroit2JayCeeOne_Kermit_BoipeasantDrPepper_75LLStashRaveNNẞlооdZipio 32 votes
It is pretty easy
56%
ArcDeAngeluscradlemanSpity68FrostyI_ZERO_ITheManMythLegendAxeCopFireHotCarlosTendersquadTensioTerraPGUNZ4694AlCapone2727BluntMacheteThereticDarkrider05WaynedavyHERVE_LEANDREOrcDovahkiinCarlos2504 69 votes
It is too easy
13%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantGeneral__RossSpideySungjBUZZdog3000WrathfulRavenJohnLocke117My_SuperiorPaulo_PkPrylankSilentKissThe_Boss9JChanceH9Drooped2X_E_Cutioner 16 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    It is pretty easy
    Pretty easy. Only annoying fight was buffet red skull
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    It is too easy
    Definitely not IMIW or Emma Frost introduction threat level: midnight type content.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    So far everything isn't bad at all relatively, but that invade node is really testing my intercept abilities.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    It is pretty easy
    I needed a break tbh
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It is too easy
    I think it might be the easiest uncollected quest we've ever had. Last month was among the easier quests also. The lack of complaint threads for both bears this out. Strange since the narrative is that it gets progressively harder each month lol.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I’ve only completed master so far but easier that the past 8 or 9 months. This is about how it was previous to last summer.
    All the people complaining the last six months how hard they got. Should stop. Back to normal.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    It is pretty easy
    Letting us take a breath before the endgame two-parter
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The slightly easier difficulty of captain marvel EQ is balanced out by the difficulty of Nick fury EQ if you dont have the right champs.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    It is pretty easy

I needed a break tbh

Same lol
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    DON'T VOTE ITS TOO EASY OR NEXT MONTH WE'LL GET A MASOCHISM CALTROPS SPITE OSCILLATE KORG
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It is too easy

The slightly easier difficulty of captain marvel EQ is balanced out by the difficulty of Nick fury EQ if you dont have the right champs.

The right champs... for one semi-hard boss? We've had one of them and haven't seen the others but you know they balance out "the slightly easier difficulty" lamo some people are never satisfied.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's fair this month. No issues from me this time. That doesn't mean I want a boot in the #### next month. LOL.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    It is too easy
    It’s probably easier because act 6 is being released this month, and was easier last month becsuse the act 6 beta was underway and they were finishing that stuff up. It’ll most likely be harder next month. That or they’ve intentinelaly toned town the uc bosses difficulty
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

DON'T VOTE ITS TOO EASY OR NEXT MONTH WE'LL GET A MASOCHISM CALTROPS SPITE OSCILLATE KORG

Sentinel would destroy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It can be tricky if you run into problems with Fury, or don't take down CM right away. I didn't have that problem, but I'm sure some might. I'm just glad there's no Darkhawk situations. LOL.
  • It is pretty easy
    Easy as...
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Its great, don't complain