**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

She-hulk and Sgwen updated prestige?

Hey guys just wondering if there prestige has been changed. Thinking about taking my 5* shehulk to r5. What would be her prestige be at sig 200?

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Around 11k I’d think, before the buff her pristige was about 10k at sig 200. I know that the 4* pristige went from 4000 to 4400, because kabam told us that. They did tell us the 5* pristige. And remember that’s 11k minus masteries
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    The PI has increased, so presumably the Prestige has as well. Not sure what it is now, for the 5* Sig 200.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

• xXpenxXpen Posts: 24
    edited March 2019
    Thanks fellas
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Not sure if these numbers are updated in the bot, i'm pretty sure SG is higher isn't she?
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    Sorry to bring back and old Post.. But do we have confirmation on she hulks updated prestige?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

Sorry to bring back and old Post.. But do we have confirmation on she hulks updated prestige?

As far as I can tell her prestige at 5/65 s200 is slightly lower than Spidergwens, with Shehulks being 8684