**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet Witch Awaken?

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
edited March 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I just got a mystic awakening gem from Intel and wanted to hear peoples opinions on using it on Scarlet Witch. I've read she's not great post nerf and don't want to waste the gem. My Ghost Rider is already duped as well as my Mephesto , but I could use it on Magik or save it. Thoughts on awakening Scarlet Witch vs saving the gem or using it on someone else?

Comments

• Yes do it. I used a generic on mine and she absolutely destroyes in every part of the game
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    If u have plenty of sig stones awaken sw
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Yes do it. I used a generic on mine and she absolutely destroyes in every part of the game

Even a max analysis charge sentinel?
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Yea magik doesn’t need dupe for offense.

SW is great!
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    4* SW is the strongest version of her there will ever be due to not having a 5* version of her yet. Therefore yes, awaken and max her sig.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. I went ahead and awakened her and I'm loving her!

• ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    It;s not that she's not great, she's still frickin amazing. It's just that pre-nerf she was like sparky blade medusa and corvus put together
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    edited March 2019
    um yes, scarlet witch, do it yesterday.
    edit- just saw your post that you did, nice
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    You will never regret to have a duped 4* SW (with 99 sig).
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I always recommend awakening 4*s that aren't available as 5*s and SW is without question still a top 4* champ. Awaken her without a second thought and get her sig as high as you can.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    People that say she's not good post nerf are just salty. No doubt she isn't what she was before the nerf.. But that's the whole reason they nerfed her. Lol.

She needs a high sig now to be most effective but she's still a fantastic champ. And not available as a 5*. So I would say she's actually probably the best option for a 4* mystic gem. Go for it!
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    Yes, she becomes op when duped.
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169

She’s one of the best 4* Mystics in the game. I used her all the way through Act 5 exploration. Those people have no idea what they are talking about. They are flat out wrong.

Give her the gem and Max her sig. Easiest choice ever.

Same, i also have mystic awakening gem. and im reluctant to activate. i already duped magik, mphesto and i dont have ghost rider, Symoiote supreme.. im thinking to use the gem..! for Act 5.2 ..
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Scarlett Witch is a character whose specials are just icing on a cake. She has probably the smallest info of any character making you think she isn't worth it....until you use her. Have her fight a venom and watch her rip away buffs.