**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

Comments

• Bfyffe28Bfyffe28 Posts: 41

@GroundedWisdom what keeps you up at night? Any gripes on the game?

The speed of the AI lol. Ask him about that. He’ll turn in to what he says he despises. He’ll go full on conspiracy theory
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom just from my side it seems reading your post your more of a peace keeper...reading back there’s never any harsh words, there’s gotta be something you don’t like...

I get it. I can understand that people are upset, and I can understand why. I guess my brain just works differently. When I saw it, I thought, "So we can't use 4*s. What are my best 5* options?". I don't have the same reaction to it I guess. I don't really dislike it, and I'm not fighting for it. I'm just on to the next solution.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Is there any in game rewards for posting a million times on the fourms? Like a posting legends title? I’m just curious...
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    @GroundedWisdom yeah, I understand...I just play the game and let the powers to be make the decisions, good, bad otherwise. If it gets to be to upsetting for me I’ll just start going outside again and communicating with the family, just another day in paradise 🙃
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

Hey Everybody,

We wanted to touch on the availability of 5-Star (and 6-Star) Champions. They have been and will continue to be a focus of the Content this year

Similar to Uncollected, reaching Cavalier is going to be major milestone for Summoners. After introducing Uncollected in Act 5 Ch 2, we rolled out content with rewards that helped Summoners reach that progress point, and from there have been adding content and rewards that have (and will) help Summoners reach Cavalier.

As part of the introduction of Act 6 and Cavalier, we will also be introducing more content that will help Summoners gain 5 and 6-Star Champions. Some of that content will include, Champion Challenges, several large meta-events and Event Quests as well as, the next iteration of Back Issues. Additionally, we are taking a look at Arenas to see if we can make 5-Star Champions more accessible.

In preparation to the release of Act 6 we have accelerated the rate at which players can gain 5-Star Shards and the materials to Rank them up. Love Is a Battlerealm, Nick Fury's Recon Initiatives, special events like the Road to Greatness Arena, and Monthly Calendars were designed with 5-Star escalation in mind.

Also, we are slowly adding older Characters as 5-Star Champions, while ensuring that overall game balance is factored into the Champion selection.

The requirements in Chapter 1 are set as a primer for rest of Act 6. Act 6 Chapter 2 and beyond will also have Champion Requirements, including some more stringent ones like paths that have Class Requirements for your entire team, and Rarity requirements where you must bring [X] amount of 5-Star or 6-Star Champions to complete the quest path.

Thank you all for your continued feedback!

Then make a basice 5 star arean asap. Becasse this gone be almost a cash grap to get to this point one act6. So might substitute a basics 5 star arean with can help lower tier with ther 4 star becasse most veterans wild hit basice 5 star
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Tbh the ban isn’t a big deal. I don’t see anyone making noise about having to have wasted resources on their 3*s. 😂

The ban is a big deal. Especially for someone like me who managed to complete act 5 largely due to my GR(4*) + Blade synergy, my 4* Loki that wrecked Act 5 Ultron & 4* SL that swept through RoL.
    4*s are still very viable for end game content as it stands.
    Lol you won’t wanna bring 4*s into A6 really.. the only use for them there is synergy. And it sounds like your roster isn’t developed enough yet.

Have you completed, or explored, A5? It makes a lot of difference.
    I 100% act 5 with just 4* I can guarantee I’d be able to use them for non synergy purposes
    You’re a fresh Level 60 with 1 R5. A6 isn’t made for you.
    Are you looking at the pi of the champs 30k is easy so why isn’t it made for me enlighten me
    The fact that you’re complaining about it coupled with your account just says that you don’t have the roster depth for it.
    The fact is I’d have the skill to do it but due to not having the 4* I’m lacking a lot of the niche counters that’s my point
    Then wait for the champs. Tbh your account is underdeveloped even compared to both my secondary accounts, both of which also 100% A5 with 4*s.

In addition you’re not even in a competitive alliance (1.45k war rating). I don’t see why you cannot wait and develop your account more before even commenting on content that’s obviously not designed for you.
    I could be in a higher ally if I wanted I’ve gotten offers from plat ally’s and “content that is not designed for you” I was accused of being a modder for doing act 5 100% so early so I’m pretty sure I’m ready for act 6 with nearly 2 r5s
    Bfyffe28 said:

@GroundedWisdom what keeps you up at night? Any gripes on the game?

The speed of the AI lol. Ask him about that. He’ll turn in to what he says he despises. He’ll go full on conspiracy theory
    That's not what we're discussing here, but I'm not the only one who has noticed the AI behaving differently.
    No one said I was any different than anyone else here. I have things I don't agree with myself, just like anyone else.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Moises_H said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Tbh the ban isn’t a big deal. I don’t see anyone making noise about having to have wasted resources on their 3*s. 😂

The ban is a big deal. Especially for someone like me who managed to complete act 5 largely due to my GR(4*) + Blade synergy, my 4* Loki that wrecked Act 5 Ultron & 4* SL that swept through RoL.
    4*s are still very viable for end game content as it stands.
    Lol you won’t wanna bring 4*s into A6 really.. the only use for them there is synergy. And it sounds like your roster isn’t developed enough yet.

Have you completed, or explored, A5? It makes a lot of difference.
    I 100% act 5 with just 4* I can guarantee I’d be able to use them for non synergy purposes
    You’re a fresh Level 60 with 1 R5. A6 isn’t made for you.
    Are you looking at the pi of the champs 30k is easy so why isn’t it made for me enlighten me
    The fact that you’re complaining about it coupled with your account just says that you don’t have the roster depth for it.
    The fact is I’d have the skill to do it but due to not having the 4* I’m lacking a lot of the niche counters that’s my point
    Then wait for the champs. Tbh your account is underdeveloped even compared to both my secondary accounts, both of which also 100% A5 with 4*s.

In addition you’re not even in a competitive alliance (1.45k war rating). I don’t see why you cannot wait and develop your account more before even commenting on content that’s obviously not designed for you.
    What an absolutely arrogant thing to say. You’ve made a fool of yourself through this whole thread and because of that fact, this is the sort of response you resort to. You really should apologise and then just move into something else. It’s embarrassing
    Says the one who has not seen 6.1 yet. Lol. I’m the one giving you a reality check that your roster depth isn’t there yet.

Matter of fact is, A6 it’s permanent content and doesn’t have to be done NOW.

It’s not an EQ where you have a month to complete it and Kabam drops the bombshell only a week in advance.

As much as people say they have sunk resources into 4*s in preparation of A6, the fact that they are doing that, simply means their rosters’ depth for available champs to use in A6 isn’t up to par yet.

I’m F2P, have 5 R5s, 13 R4s, 6 6*s (3 are duped), 88 5*s and have stopped ranking 4*s since 5.4 was released (which I ran and gotten another Legends badge for).
    edited March 2019
    arsjum said:

axelelf_1 said:

@GroundedWisdom I'd just LOVE to see your 5* and 6* roster, since you're okay with this change.

He just became uncollected. His focus is arena. Anything concerning act 6 is irrelevant to him. He’s just the biggest Kabam apologist to ever grace the forum.
    You do not speak for me, and you do not speak to what is and is not relevant to me. It's relevant to anyone that hasn't done it yet.
    I haven't "just" become Uncollected. It's been a number of months now. Regardless, we're having a discussion about Act 6. Not me or what I have and have not done.
    I make no apologies for anyone. I'm not representative of them to do so. I will however, interject with common sense regardless of whether people like to hear it or not. Otherwise this place just fills with emotional outbursts and no logic is here.
    Cut the **** already, seriously. If you want “emotional outbursts and no logic” be countered with “common sense,” look no further than a number of your posts whining about the difficulty of monthly events. You are the one who throws emotional outbursts over a 16k Emma Frost, blaming your inability to take more than 10% of her health with a fleet of 4/55 attackers on the ai speed whereas decently skilled players managed to take out the said Emma with 4* champions. You are the one who chooses “to hear not” when so many forum members give you common sense suggestions in such situations. So, spare us your moralizing when you can’t even follow your own standards.

Besides, even if one accepts your claim of interjecting with common sense to prevent emotional outbursts, then it’s clear your attempts have been a miserable failure. And that’s not because of other forum members.
    No one is moralizing anyone. When the Thread is filling up with people saying it's all just to sell Crystals and 4*s are useless now, then yes. I will interject. Those aren't accurate.
    When I brought up issues, people still intetjected there as well, regardless of who was right or wrong. It's an open Forum. If you present something, you need to be prepared for a rebuttal. That's how it works.
    You can count the issues I've spoken out about on one hand, in 3 years. I'd say that's pretty composed.
    Either way, I'm getting tired of this turning into some kind of character assassination, so I'm going back to the topic now. That's another thing I've had enough of, and in over 3 years, it never stops. Everyone needs a punching bag.
    edited March 2019
    TaZ_4178 said:

arsjum said:

axelelf_1 said:

@GroundedWisdom I'd just LOVE to see your 5* and 6* roster, since you're okay with this change.

He just became uncollected. His focus is arena. Anything concerning act 6 is irrelevant to him. He’s just the biggest Kabam apologist to ever grace the forum.
    You do not speak for me, and you do not speak to what is and is not relevant to me. It's relevant to anyone that hasn't done it yet.
    I haven't "just" become Uncollected. It's been a number of months now. Regardless, we're having a discussion about Act 6. Not me or what I have and have not done.
    I make no apologies for anyone. I'm not representative of them to do so. I will however, interject with common sense regardless of whether people like to hear it or not. Otherwise this place just fills with emotional outbursts and no logic is here.
    Cut the **** already, seriously. If you want “emotional outbursts and no logic” be countered with “common sense,” look no further than a number of your posts whining about the difficulty of monthly events. You are the one who throws emotional outbursts over a 16k Emma Frost, blaming your inability to take more than 10% of her health with a fleet of 4/55 attackers on the ai speed whereas decently skilled players managed to take out the said Emma with 4* champions. You are the one who chooses “to hear not” when so many forum members give you common sense suggestions in such situations. So, spare us your moralizing when you can’t even follow your own standards.

Besides, even if one accepts your claim of interjecting with common sense to prevent emotional outbursts, then it’s clear your attempts have been a miserable failure. And that’s not because of other forum members.
    No one is moralizing anyone. When the Thread is filling up with people saying it's all just to sell Crystals and 4*s are useless now, then yes. I will interject. Those aren't accurate.
    When I brought up issues, people still intetjected there as well, regardless of who was right or wrong. It's an open Forum. If you present something, you need to be prepared for a rebuttal. That's how it works.
    You can count the issues I've spoken out about on one hand, in 3 years. I'd say that's pretty composed.
    Either way, I'm getting tired of this turning into some kind of character assassination, so I'm going back to the topic now. That's another thing I've had enough of, and in over 3 years, it never stops. Everyone needs a punching bag.
    To stay on topic like you suggested... how can you say it wasn't about selling crystals? Kabam literally put out a memorandum about it in everyone's mailbox and they've been selling every top tier fgmc over the last 24-48hrs! This is def not something they do on a normal basis and if you login each day you'd see that yourself for like the last year or so lol. So in all seriousness, how are you 100% certain it is not about selling more fgmcs?
    Just wondering...
    2 reasons. First off, there is no logical reason at all that coincides with the roadblock in relation to money. That has been added on by people who aren't happy about the news, just like any other news that people aren't happy with. It never fails. They make an Announcement, people aren't happy about it, and we always see the same response. "Milk the whales. Greedy. Trying to make more money.". The decision wasn't based on financial gain. That doesn't coincide with their response, and it doesn't coincide with logic. The roadblock is because they want to create a gate that only allows people with a sufficient Roster to conplete it. That's to separate progress levels. That's it. Now, many people can say that's unfair and if that's how they're feeling, I won't dispute that. I can see how it feels unfair. However, if they're going to say, "The Quest will be released on a Thursday and most people get paid on Thursday night, and everyone knows Thursday is Thor's day and Thor was nerfed, and you can only get him.....", then that's just connecting dots that aren't connected. It's not about money. It's about some people getting through the gate, and some not, until they get what they need.
    Secondly, if you've been around long enough, you know that Offers are most often made long in advance, and aren't always connected to new content. In fact, the Email didn't even say anything about Act 6, just a Memorandum. One that made Crystals available to people not Uncollected, which doesn't even apply to the same demographic, considering people waiting on Act 6 are well past that. Again, no logic.
    TL:DR - Not every decision that doesn't go over is a ploy to make money.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

TaZ_4178 said:

arsjum said:

axelelf_1 said:

To stay on topic like you suggested... how can you say it wasn't about selling crystals? Kabam literally put out a memorandum about it in everyone's mailbox and they've been selling every top tier fgmc over the last 24-48hrs! This is def not something they do on a normal basis and if you login each day you'd see that yourself for like the last year or so lol. So in all seriousness, how are you 100% certain it is not about selling more fgmcs?
    Just wondering...
    2 reasons. First off, there is no logical reason at all that coincides with the roadblock in relation to money. That has been added on by people who aren't happy about the news, just like any other news that people aren't happy with. It never fails. They make an Announcement, people aren't happy about it, and we always see the same response. "Milk the whales. Greedy. Trying to make more money.". The decision wasn't based on financial gain. That doesn't coincide with their response, and it doesn't coincide with logic. The roadblock is because they want to create a gate that only allows people with a sufficient Roster to conplete it. That's to separate progress levels. That's it. Now, many people can say that's unfair and if that's how they're feeling, I won't dispute that. I can see how it feels unfair. However, if they're going to say, "The Quest will be released on a Thursday and most people get paid on Thursday night, and everyone knows Thursday is Thor's day and Thor was nerfed, and you can only get him.....", then that's just conencting dots that aren't connected. It's not about money. It's about some people getting through the gate, and some not, until they get what they need.
    Secondly, if you've been around long enough, you know that Offers are most often made long in advance, and aren't always connected to new content. In fact, the Email didn't even say anything about Act 6, just a Memorandum. One that made Crystals available to people not Uncollected, which doesn't even apply to the same demographic, considering people waiting on Act 6 are well past that. Again, no logic.
    TL:DR - Not every decision that doesn't go over is a ploy to make money.
    I hear ya... don't necessarily agree but i hear ya lol well will all see soon enough... im still excited for act 6 though. I'm guessing carina will be collector 2.0 which im not excited about lol but like i said we shall see!
    I'm excited to see it myself, actually. The new Nodes seem interesting.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    MaatMan said:

use a gate.
    use a progression based gate.
    but not this.
    it does disadvantage some long term players with bad rng and therefore bad rosters.
    use a progression like this, Must be elders bane, must be more than 2yo account
    just something better than no 4*.

As one of those guys who’s had shoddy pRNG for a while, amen to that.

Dr. Zola
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited March 2019

MaatMan said:

This thread just needs to die Lol.🤣😂

4* gates need to die
    Funny, I thought from reading all you’re comments you were for the Anti-4★ Blockade. I just don’t know what is what anymore... this thread is a f**king mess Lol
    no thats where you have mis-read wat i have said.

i do not like the gate. never have and have always said i think its bad.
    and always said that it will affect me badly.

i have always said that there should be a better option.

I have agreed there should be a gate.
    and understood why they want a gate.
    but not this.

the most i have said is it is wat it is and like it or not we need to deal with it.
    and i will find a way.

that does not mean i like it and am for it.
    that just means i will accept it.