**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* basic arenas with current 4* issue

How long until 5* basic arena is added especially now given the uproar that 4* can’t be used in Act 6?

I mean it’s not a solution but it’s at least something to those willing to grind for champs.

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Won't work unless it is a 4 star champs limit for playing. Don't need a 5 star arena we need a six star arena and the lower 4 removed and 5s removed from both the 4 and 5 star arenas. Let the big boys with a pile of 5s and new sixes fight it out for 6 star champs. Suggested the same for 5 star arena a full year and a half before it ever got opened...
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Really the best solution is to lower the number of shards to make a five crystal. Quit giving them out on the calander and reduce the number to 6k...
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Pointed this out in the main thread earlier...

Kabam Miike has strongly hinted at it.

Realistically speaking they will probably just add more 5* shards to the relevant milestones. Though a 5* basic arena would be awesome.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    How many people really use or would use 4* in act 6. I mean yea it will effect me slightly but nothing like variant with the class restrictions or LOL with the decreased timer
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Won't work unless it is a 4 star champs limit for playing. Don't need a 5 star arena we need a six star arena and the lower 4 removed and 5s removed from both the 4 and 5 star arenas. Let the big boys with a pile of 5s and new sixes fight it out for 6 star champs. Suggested the same for 5 star arena a full year and a half before it ever got opened...

There is a chance a 5* basic arena could work. People can grind to get champs that are needed for act 6 since 4*s were banned. It could be buggy for a bit but progress can work out for it
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    DarthHaas said:

How many people really use or would use 4* in act 6. I mean yea it will effect me slightly but nothing like variant with the class restrictions or LOL with the decreased timer

4*s that people would use in act 6 are mainly to activate synergies until we can get their 5* versions. Just blocking 4* outright prevents alot of people from using synergies available to them cause they were not lucky enough to get their 5* versions.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    DarthHaas said:

The issue remains synergies and roster gaps.

I still use champs like 4* Void, Stark and ST situationally. Not durable enough for a full lane in quest, but if you don’t have them as 5/6* they can get you through a fight or two.

Dr. Zola
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    The problem is synergies. 100%. My trinity is 5* r5 sparky 5* r4 blade...but 4* r5 ghost rider. I’m being “punished” for not having GR as a 5* for act 6.

It seems like a total cash grab.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    DarthHaas said:

They're called synergies lol. Think McFly Think
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Pointed this out in the main thread earlier...

Kabam Miike has strongly hinted at it.

Realistically speaking they will probably just add more 5* shards to the relevant milestones. Though a 5* basic arena would be awesome.
    Just let 400 people get them haha sry but can see it comings
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    DarthHaas said:

@DarthHaas KabamMiike said in his last post under act6 megathread that chapter2 of act6 will have class restrictions and other restrictions, besides 4stars ban.