**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

She-Hulk for Initial Labyrinth of Legends Clear?

I recently pulled a 5* She-Hulk, I was considering taking her to rank 4 maybe 5, for my first clear through LOL. I don't have a SL, Sparky, Medusa or Blade so shes my only option at this point for LOL. I was going to take the short path of LOL I've been playing for nearly a year and a half now, i'm Uncollected and I have all synergy's needed to make She-Hulk viable. to wrap this up in a nice bow and put the actual question is she good for the LOL short path and how many units should I have prepared for LOL?

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Since beta, I’ve had troubles keeping her furies above 7 or so. But, I was using her at r5 in lol in beta. If you can maintain 30+ furies, she can definitely handle lol easy path, at r5. R4? Not sure if she can get the second enrage timer (don’t know if her attack exceeds 2000). Gonna be a rough road.
    I used r5 sparky and about 1000 units.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    axelelf_1 said:

Since beta, I’ve had troubles keeping her furies above 7 or so. But, I was using her at r5 in lol in beta. If you can maintain 30+ furies, she can definitely handle lol easy path, at r5. R4? Not sure if she can get the second enrage timer (don’t know if her attack exceeds 2000). Gonna be a rough road.
    I used r5 sparky and about 1000 units.

She hulk just needs 2 attack synergies then I’d use 1 slot for the daredevil synergy and then the last slot for someone to take skill champs
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    For the easy path she can do it... but as the other poster mentioned you need attack % synergies to get her base attack over 2000 for the rage timer. Also, she would benefit from power gain synergies after she gets the minimum base attack. Finally, you can adjust masteries to extend her fury timer.

Good luck!
  • MavRCK_ said:

For the easy path she can do it... but as the other poster mentioned you need attack % synergies to get her base attack over 2000 for the rage timer. Also, she would benefit from power gain synergies after she gets the minimum base attack. Finally, you can adjust masteries to extend her fury timer.

Good luck!

I don't understand why the "easy path" is considered easy, it seems much more difficult than the short path if you or someone else could explain why its considered the easy path, I would really appreciate it! As far as I know, the fury mastery's don't affect her passive fury's unless it was confirmed by a Kabam employee. I think that I could definitely set up a few power gain links for her when I try out LOL.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @SpookyKonan2 the easy path has easier fights without hard enigmatics. If you can solo most of the easier fights the easy path will be cheaper. A lot of people do their first path with a 4/55 so shorter, easier fights can be much better. A case can definitely be made for the short path though especially if you have a good 5/65. Some of the interior paths cost me zero units but I did them long after I did the 1st path and with better champs.
  • @SpookyKonan2 the easy path has easier fights without hard enigmatics. If you can solo most of the easier fights the easy path will be cheaper. A lot of people do their first path with a 4/55 so shorter, easier fights can be much better. A case can definitely be made for the short path though especially if you have a good 5/65. Some of the interior paths cost me zero units but I did them long after I did the 1st path and with better champs.

Hmm okay, I'm picking up what you're laying down, I'm probably also going to be using a 4/55 She-Hulk as I don't have enough T5B to take her to rank 5, my main reason for contemplating the short path though is because of the lack of skill champs on it, is that a flawed way of looking at LOL in your opinion?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

@SpookyKonan2 the easy path has easier fights without hard enigmatics. If you can solo most of the easier fights the easy path will be cheaper. A lot of people do their first path with a 4/55 so shorter, easier fights can be much better. A case can definitely be made for the short path though especially if you have a good 5/65. Some of the interior paths cost me zero units but I did them long after I did the 1st path and with better champs.

Hmm okay, I'm picking up what you're laying down, I'm probably also going to be using a 4/55 She-Hulk as I don't have enough T5B to take her to rank 5, my main reason for contemplating the short path though is because of the lack of skill champs on it, is that a flawed way of looking at LOL in your opinion?
    Honestly I don't think class advantage matters all that much. At least it didn't for me but I mostly used SL who kind of ignores it with his ability, and Blade who is good for any fight with danger sense and brutal otherwise, class advantage or not lol. So maybe I'm not the best person to answer that. I took SL to rank 5 so I could complete it more cheaply and with an infinite parry team he made a lot of the harder fights pretty easy. The easy path is long. If you can reasonably do the short path fights that's the way to go. If you can't, it will wind up costing more. I'd play around in it and get to where you solo Rulk regardless.
  • @SpookyKonan2 the easy path has easier fights without hard enigmatics. If you can solo most of the easier fights the easy path will be cheaper. A lot of people do their first path with a 4/55 so shorter, easier fights can be much better. A case can definitely be made for the short path though especially if you have a good 5/65. Some of the interior paths cost me zero units but I did them long after I did the 1st path and with better champs.

Honestly I don't think class advantage matters all that much. At least it didn't for me but I mostly used SL who kind of ignores it with his ability, and Blade who is good for any fight with danger sense and brutal otherwise, class advantage or not lol. So maybe I'm not the best person to answer that. I took SL to rank 5 so I could complete it more cheaply and with an infinite parry team he made a lot of the harder fights pretty easy. The easy path is long. If you can reasonably do the short path fights that's the way to go. If you can't, it will wind up costing more. I'd play around in it and get to where you solo Rulk regardless.
    for She-Hulk the class advantage is crucial because her fury buffs don't get refreshed if she is fighting someone who has the class advantage. If I was lucky enough to pull Blade or SL I would use them sadly though I'm not nearly lucky enough to pull them. so essentially I need to learn how to get used to super long and rigorous fights?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Shehulk is sucks against Maestro due to class disadvantage.
    So there is no Passive Fury being refreshed from Maestro's special attacks.
    So she is not gonna deal a lot of damage against him
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

Shehulk is sucks against Maestro due to class disadvantage.

It’s onlt skill champion wait nvm
  • Shehulk is sucks against Maestro due to class disadvantage.

OH yeah I completely forgot about that maybe I could bring in another champ that can help deal with him? maybe bring in my rank 4 Hyperion and deal with the Maestro using him?