**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolverine: Is he still viable?

How viable is Wolverine nowadays? Asking this because I duped my 4* a few days ago. His regen is really handy, but is he still viable for stuff like AQ and general questing? Is he worth spending t4cc on to take to r5? What is your opinion?

Comments

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    All depends on what you are using him for. What AQ map you run? What tier in war? Uncollected or finishing up act 4?

Wolverine is a very good champ and if your in a place to still use 4* then yes
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Yea he helps me a lot in questing. The regen is just nasty. Any hits i take are just regen'd immediately.
    Also I like to just save up his power bar he will heal a lot more often... anytime I’m looking at ranking a champ I think of resources I will save... you will save lots of health pots and revives with him
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Currently running map 5, uncollected, going for act 5 completion and i can get uncollected completion on the event quest depending on the final two bosses' difficulty, pretty much my stance in the gane rn.

Currently running map 5, uncollected, going for act 5 completion and i can get uncollected completion on the event quest depending on the final two bosses' difficulty, pretty much my stance in the gane rn.

With that said.. you are closer to end game content and may want to save your resources. Wolverine was one of my first rank 5/50 champs before I had any 4/55 options for content. Now I just finished 100% act 5 within the last 6 months, finished variant100% and always get the monthly challenges done. Not saying this to brag but I never use Wolverine for that stuff. Not saying he couldn’t be used but you probably have better 5* options to sink your resources into
    Also just because act 6 has the champ restrictions it may be more useful for you down the road to rank 5* instead. Not saying 4* are useless at all. I did have to use a couple for variant with the class restrictions. And with nick fury quest I’m sure I will be using some as well.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    He's still quite useful. I have my $8 4/40 one and I still use him in situations where I'm taking too much block damage because he's really sustainable. I used him for most if not all fo act 5 chp1 and 2.1 to 2.3 as the person I use for every fight except for the boss so I reach the boss with a team of full health champs
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Not for act 6?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

How viable is Wolverine nowadays? Asking this because I duped my 4* a few days ago. His regen is really handy, but is he still viable for stuff like AQ and general questing? Is he worth spending t4cc on to take to r5? What is your opinion?

Unlikely to help you much because you will probably have champs which took you to where you are in the game.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I would say wolverine is still a viable path runner on map 5 but could be long fights depending on your alliance prestige. Not so much for act 5. I just recently pulled him myself. Wanted him so long and had given up and now I get him when he can no longer help me lol. I might still take him to 5/50 just because
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Nope
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★

Not for act 6 lol
  • concepcion29concepcion29 Posts: 42
    nope not for act 6 lol
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Gonna be super useful for no retreat in act 6! Gonna heal back the damage! So glad I 5/50ed him!