**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

Comments

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    i also said many times its not a money grab but i aint gunna keep replying everytime someone says it.
    people will not change their opinion.
    simple

peace out
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Why not keep this for kabam and ingor @GroundedWisdom That esay to do hav a great day all
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I still think it's a stupid idea that's been poorly communicated, but purely on a personal level I think I'd be ok with it if either a. the 4* restriction was moved to Act 6.2; or b. we are given a STACK of 4* Rank 5 to 4 RDTs. Would obviously prefer neither option to be necessary though.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Snizzbar said:

I still think it's a stupid idea that's been poorly communicated, but purely on a personal level I think I'd be ok with it if either a. the 4* restriction was moved to Act 6.2; or b. we are given a STACK of 4* Rank 5 to 4 RDTs. Would obviously prefer neither option to be necessary though.

Option b doesn’t make sense. If there giving them out, I’ll take 5* RDT, but a RDT for this issue makes zero sense because you didn’t upgrade your 4* for Act 6.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    The gate should just be act 5 100%
    CFree said:

Snizzbar said:

Option b doesn’t make sense. If there giving them out, I’ll take 5* RDT, but a RDT for this issue makes zero sense because you didn’t upgrade your 4* for Act 6.
    How do you know they didn’t upgrade his 4* for act 6
    CFree said:

Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Snizzbar said:

Because Act 6 was just announced.
    Ye and same with the 4* restriction meaning they could have ranked up that champ to fill a niche utility that they thought would be needed in act 6
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    So only people who agree with you get to speak?
    MaatMan said:

MaatMan said:

MaatMan said:

MaatMan said:

I don't find how he can have much of a valid opinion when he's barely into Act 5 as it is. I'm also willing to bet @GroundedWisdom used 4* to get through Act 5. I'm not dissing, this just supports my argument.

I mostly use my 5*s now. I'm still using some 4*s, just because of the high Sig and utility, like AA, Hulk, Void, etc. For the most part, I have R3 and R4 5* options now, and I'll reach for my 5*s first. I understand why it affects what people are using. I'm just less bothered by it. I go into solution mode and start thinking of what can be used instead.
    but it doesnt mean it is the best thing kabam could have done yeah?
    surely you agree they could have done something else?
    gated the content in an effective manner that would have been better.
    Are there other options? Most likely. Are there other options that would make it as much of a challenging gate as they intended? Perhaps not. Think of how easy it is to Max Sig a 4*, which has equal CR to a 5*. Think of the Synergies. I mean when you think about it logically, the very reasons people are upset are what would make it alot easier to get through. At least that's what I can see from a detached point of view.
    i agree with you on the part of deal with it.

but it doesnt mean kabam did the right thing. and stop trying to get others to agree with you that it is ok wat they did.
    it is not ok.
    should we deal with it? yes.
    but that doesnt make it right.
    I never told anyone to think it was a good thing at all. I never said anything along the lines of good or bad. I'm looking at it with reasoning.
    but you keep arguing against others voicing their opinions and frustrations.
    let people voice their opinions.
    let them air their frustrations.
    they are entitled to do that.
    I'm not stopping anyone from speaking. I just don't have to agree with assertions like it's all just for money, or 4*s are useless, or there are no other ways to do it, or it doesn't allow for skill. I'm debating facts. Not feelings.
    no but you can let them say it without replying to it all.
    you dsont have to have the last input.
    you can let someone say thier piece without saying anything against it.

like i will be doing now.
    i will now stop replying to you. i have said my piece and that is all there is.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Lormif said:

So only people who agree with you get to speak?

MaatMan said:

MaatMan said:

MaatMan said:

MaatMan said:

I don't find how he can have much of a valid opinion when he's barely into Act 5 as it is. I'm also willing to bet @GroundedWisdom used 4* to get through Act 5. I'm not dissing, this just supports my argument.

I mostly use my 5*s now. I'm still using some 4*s, just because of the high Sig and utility, like AA, Hulk, Void, etc. For the most part, I have R3 and R4 5* options now, and I'll reach for my 5*s first. I understand why it affects what people are using. I'm just less bothered by it. I go into solution mode and start thinking of what can be used instead.
    but it doesnt mean it is the best thing kabam could have done yeah?
    surely you agree they could have done something else?
    gated the content in an effective manner that would have been better.
    Are there other options? Most likely. Are there other options that would make it as much of a challenging gate as they intended? Perhaps not. Think of how easy it is to Max Sig a 4*, which has equal CR to a 5*. Think of the Synergies. I mean when you think about it logically, the very reasons people are upset are what would make it alot easier to get through. At least that's what I can see from a detached point of view.
    i agree with you on the part of deal with it.

but it doesnt mean kabam did the right thing. and stop trying to get others to agree with you that it is ok wat they did.
    it is not ok.
    should we deal with it? yes.
    but that doesnt make it right.
    I never told anyone to think it was a good thing at all. I never said anything along the lines of good or bad. I'm looking at it with reasoning.
    but you keep arguing against others voicing their opinions and frustrations.
    let people voice their opinions.
    let them air their frustrations.
    they are entitled to do that.
    I'm not stopping anyone from speaking. I just don't have to agree with assertions like it's all just for money, or 4*s are useless, or there are no other ways to do it, or it doesn't allow for skill. I'm debating facts. Not feelings.
    no but you can let them say it without replying to it all.
    you dsont have to have the last input.
    you can let someone say thier piece without saying anything against it.

like i will be doing now.
    i will now stop replying to you. i have said my piece and that is all there is.
    exact opposite of wat i have said bro.
    everyone can have thier opinion.
    simple wat i said.
    Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Snizzbar said:

Ye and same with the 4* restriction meaning they could have ranked up that champ to fill a niche utility that they thought would be needed in act 6
    Ya. Makes perfect sense. He actually downloaded the app based on using 4* so he should get reimbursed his data usage.
    AndiYTDE said:

CFree said:

Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Snizzbar said:

Actually I have upgraded a 4* champion for Act 6: My 4* Thing, I even put in an awakening gem. And back then I thought it was a smart decision for several reasons:
    I will not get a 5* Thing for at least 6 months, not even speaking of awakening him.
    In Act 5 Chapter 4, there were some bosses that were a lot easier with champions released a couple of months before Act 5.4, like Mephisto (Blade) and Ultron (Medusa). So I figured they´d follow the same pattern and make a boss my 4* Thing would help me a lot with.
    He´s an amazing champion who can save your butt if you mess up once, and his fury stacks generate an outstanding attack rating the longer the fight goes.

This is not why I hate the champion restrictions, there are many other reasons for that. I also do not demand RDT as well, but I just wanted to let you know that there are some people who have upgraded their 4* champions specifically for Act 6, myself included.
    Right. So you ranked him for reasons other than Act 6.
    CFree said:

Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Snizzbar said:

Ya. Makes perfect sense. He actually downloaded the app based on using 4* so he should get reimbursed his data usage.
    It’s like your purposely avoiding the point if the restriction hadn’t been announced 1 week before the release people may have used resources on mediocre 5* instead
    Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Snizzbar said:

It’s like your purposely avoiding the point if the restriction hadn’t been announced 1 week before the release people may have used resources on mediocre 5* instead
    And you just made my point that it was announced prior to the release so what you did last month or last year is irrelevant. You want to use 4*, fine. But don’t pretend you ranked them because of Act 6.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Oh kabam, my exam in 13th march
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    CFree said:

CFree said:

Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Snizzbar said:

And you just made my point that it was announced prior to the release so what you did last month or last year is irrelevant. You want to use 4*, fine. But don’t pretend you ranked them because of Act 6.
    Everyone just ignore this ☝️guy. You’re wasting your time
    Everyone just ignore this 👇guy. You’re wasting your time.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Well my comment is waiting to be approved. Gonna be so weird when it pops up randomly and won't make sense at all
    AndiYTDE said:

CFree said:

CFree said:

Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Kobster84 said:

CFree said:

Snizzbar said:

You still did not reply to my comment. Why is that? Did you realize your post that nobody ranked up 4* champions for Act 6 is prooven wrong?
    No. But if someone did that, it doesn’t make a lot of sense (i.e., it was stupid).
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

Hey All,

I wanted to drop one more note in here on something unrelated to the Champion Restrictions. We've just granted a very small group of Content Creators early access to Act 6 Chapter 1 Quest 1. The purpose of this is so that they can make educational videos for you all on what you can expect in that first Quest before it is even live.

These Creators will be playing on their own account, with their own resources and team. They have not had any resources granted to them, and they will not be eligible for the Legends rewards from Chapter 1.

We'll be sharing out their content with you all as they release it closer to the release of Act 6 Ch1.

Well... were are the videos that shall help us prepare for Act 6? Only 3 days to go, I have not found a single video
    LOL.. maybe the content creators are finding it a bit difficult with out some synergies.. synergies that they had with 4*s.. OMFG.. how funny would that be??