**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

X-Men : Xenoclast Legends !

2»

Comments

• 3:14. I use omega red for sinister.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    cduh73rnbc8t.png

3:39

6 star Rank 2 Domino with Red Hulk, Massacre, Cyclops and Magneto !
    30% boost on !

Had connection issues for about 5 mins, Was not able to get the initial parry most of the time as AI was defensive !

Just finished the run! Could have saved 10 mins had I planned the run better than do it last minute !
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 67
    Think you find out a couple of day after the event finishes if I'm not mistaken.
    Gunners wrote: »
    Think you find out a couple of day after the event finishes if I'm not mistaken.

Around March 8th we will see the results being out for the Legends Run. Last month results were out on Feb 8th.
  • Erunnu_87Erunnu_87 Posts: 34
    Sai_7 wrote: »
    cduh73rnbc8t.png

3:39

6 star Rank 2 Domino with Red Hulk, Massacre, Cyclops and Magneto !
    30% boost on !

Had connection issues for about 5 mins, Was not able to get the initial parry most of the time as AI was defensive !

Just finished the run! Could have saved 10 mins had I planned the run better than do it last minute !

Mate... you only have the first 2 weeks to complete your legend run...
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 67
    Opps lol maybe he did the run before hand and just posted his time after the cutoff passed
    Feb 20 1 PM Eastern Time was when the Time ended for Legends Run (It was in the In-Game email when the event was announced). That's why had to rush and complete last minute on 20th Feb (4:31 AM Eastern Time)
  • AryannaAryanna Posts: 76
    Is there official day and time that the titles/times come out?
    Aryanna said:

Is there official day and time that the titles/times come out?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends/p2
    Results get added to this post by Admins , January month Event Results were posted on Feb 8th
  • BiroonBiroon Posts: 1
    I have done in 3:42 ;( not sure if i am going to get it.
    Biroon said:

I have done in 3:42 ;( not sure if i am going to get it.

I did it in 3:39 bro , no high hopes but it was a little long i felt. I'm sure a lot of folks would disagree thou :wink: Looking for that outside chance
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    When and where are results posted? For something that ended Feb 20th shouldn’t this be out yet?
  • CinjunCinjun Posts: 41
    When and where are results posted? For something that ended Feb 20th shouldn’t this be out yet?

You’ll be able to find it here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends/p2

Last time it was available on the 8th. It may be the same for this one.
  • Jerry9123Jerry9123 Posts: 13
    So results out do you know what was cuttoff?
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Grats Beanie Bro!!!! I missed it by 4 minutes.
    3:39 for the record. I messaged the bottom guy and he got in with 3:35. I have to say those 10 connection issues that happened during my run.. might have cost me a badge.
  • CinjunCinjun Posts: 41
    Erunnu_87 said:

You should be aiming at 3:25 top to have a chance

I’m trying to find your name on the list.
  • RsIVRsIV Posts: 12
    I did 3:30 and was #76. 3:35 sounds right for cutoff. Sorry for those that were close and missed it. I did get a lot of connection errors, too, though. I think anyone who tried in Xenoclast did.
    I don’t get it was at 3:38
    Created a post for this month event legends attempt

Congrats to those who got it last month !

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/127048/battleream-under-siege-legends/p1?new=1
  • GjksubsGjksubs Posts: 2

3:39 for the record. I messaged the bottom guy and he got in with 3:35. I have to say those 10 connection issues that happened during my run.. might have cost me a badge.

Yup. That was me. 3:35. Assuming the list is in order of ranking, I’m the bottom of that list.
  • They redacted my name! Haha, oh well. I don’t know what rank I got with 3:27. But I guess it don’t matter.
  • Jerry9123Jerry9123 Posts: 13
    Gjksubs said:

Yup. That was me. 3:35. Assuming the list is in order of ranking, I’m the bottom of that list.
    What device and boost did you use or can those tell who got?
  • GjksubsGjksubs Posts: 2
    Jerry9123 said:

iPhone 8+
    +30% boost, about 30 minutes were without boost as I forgot to use another one when the first one ran out.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    got around 50th (honkeekong) time 3hrs 26 min used iphone xr
    Jerry9123 said:

Gjksubs said:

Ipad Pro 11" 256 gb 30%boost all the way through. Took Blade with mutant crit team.